Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     04 March 2015

वेतन निर्धारण सम्बन्धी विसंगति

Respected sir,

in my previous post I have written all the facts about my pay fixation but still my department dening to give increment or option to me

i have attached my greviance and answer from my department.

all correspond with my department is attached herewith pls suggest me what i have to do

Learning

8 Replies

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     04 March 2015

Dopt circular 10.08.2000 is also not clear

attached here

Attached File : 879579459 13 6 95-estt.pay-i-10082000 (1).pdf downloaded: 50 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2015

why the facts of case are not here.  you cannot expect experts to first search for the facts and then favour you by suitable advise (free).

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     09 March 2015

Sir i am teacher in kendriya vidyalaya sangathan i am working since 2003. in january 11, 2012 i was selected as PGT (GP4800) by direct recruitment made by KVS in same department and join as PGT. Before joining the PGT post I was TGT and my basic and grade pay was (14710+4600) as i joined on 11-01-2012 my department fixed my pay from date of joining i.e.11-01-2012. My department fixed my pay (15290+4800) by giving one increment on previous pay in lower post. But they did not give increment on 01-07-2012. Which is my regular increment . They also not give me option for pay fixation i wrote several times but they denied saying that option for fixation is not available in case of direct recruitment. Now a PGT who joined in august 2013 by the selection of departmental exam and was equal to me in pay in my lower post i.e.TGT is getting higher pay than me. He was equal in lower post and about one and half year junior in higher post is getting more pay. kvs is giving benifit as promotion to the employee recruited by limited department exam taken by KVS and I was selected by open exam and I was also eligible for Limited department and i also submitted my application form for the post of PGT  but KVS didn't organize department exam at that time and take after two year. meanwhile I was selected by directed recruitment and joined. I have written several letters to my depat. but no response. Please give your valuable advise....

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     10 March 2015

pls give your valuable advice

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     10 March 2015

sudhir sir all facts are here for your kind information pls suggest me what to do next,

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     12 March 2015

waiting for your advice/guide/comments

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     13 March 2015

still waiting pls give your valuable comments all matter and correspondance is here for u pls guide

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     14 March 2015

क्लब के सभी विद्वानों से विनम्र निवेदन है कि उपरोक्त विषय पर मेरा मार्गदर्शन करें |

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register