Hrishikesh Patil
15 June 2019 at 23:07
In Reply To :

Was debarred even if I didn�t do copy

I am doing diploma in mechanical enggg

Hrishikesh Patil
15 June 2019 at 23:07

Was debarred even if I didn�t do copy

Sir! This is hrishikesh here l, the controller found a cheat behind my bench and did a copy case on me . As a result i got debarred for 2 full year, I don�t know what to do my life is fucked up , what should i do now, will i be able to take admission in other course and I�m soo terrified,please tell me

Anonymous
15 June 2019 at 22:56

Property law

My husband died interstate in 2009 i have one daughter with my husband and 2 step daughter of my husband .
He had sold a big house and kept their share for them as Nominee in the bank . who are American citizen. he built present house as a share for my daughter and me . after the funeral . the elder step daughter wire transferred the money. and she also stole the sale deed of the present property which we did not expect she did not admit . she emailed refusing it so we gave a police complaint of all the missing document but the police said they have already fled the country. we gave complaint for the document only and then mutated the house in my and my daughters name . now it is 4.5 years the lawyers say that we cannot claim the nominee money because of limitation but they can come and claim the share .without giving the share in the nominee money. my question she is not given any relinquish deed and she will not give .when i suggest to my husband for the same he said thir engineers in America for 25 years they will not claim for this house and simply to harass . so at anytime (because she has stolen the sale deed)..whichi is proof of her .
intention.
is ti possibility tio gift deed to my daughter .or sell this property.
Thanking you

kavksatyanarayana
15 June 2019 at 22:18
In Reply To :

How a sale deed can be invalid

Dear querist, the case is already in court. so wait till the judgement comes out. Which kind of residence proof enclosed to the document by the buyer at the time of Registration?

kavksatyanarayana
15 June 2019 at 22:06
In Reply To :

Mumbai stamp duty

Dear querist, you purchased the flat in the year 1995 then why kept silent all these years? Have you received any Notice-under Sec.41/41-A of I.S.Act, from the Collector under I.S.Act & District Registrar/SDO? If you receive any notice you shall pay that deficit stamp duty with penalty up to maximum of 10 times to the original stamp duty.

kavksatyanarayana
15 June 2019 at 21:52
In Reply To :

Distribution of properties

Dear querist, you and your mother released your rights over the properties of your late father, to your 3 brothers. so why do you worry about their division of property. They shall mutually and amicably decide to take one each share by way of partition as their understandings and then consult an Advocate/Document Writer to prepare the document of partition.

kavksatyanarayana
15 June 2019 at 21:39
In Reply To :

Missing wife

Dear querist, is it believable?

Sudhir Kumar
15 June 2019 at 21:14
In Reply To :

Regarding Blackmailing and harassment of boy

I reiterate

Now your family have to buy peace (if that family will willing to sell peace) or accept the girl as she is.

Anonymous
15 June 2019 at 20:59
In Reply To :

False & fake fir by criminal lawyer

Sudhir Sir,
Once again thanks for your quick response cum guidance. Yes, you might be right. So please guide us on the next step. If possible I may take your assistant to Nainital for local inspection if needed with a perusal of papers. or you are the best expert to guide on this.
If the supreme court is the best option then also please guide is in total how to go about it and where we can meet you in person to discuss a further line of action.

waiting for your expert guidelines.

Sudhir Kumar
15 June 2019 at 20:45
In Reply To :

False & fake fir by criminal lawyer

for understanding the real issue a local inspection is needed with perusal of papers.

but the situation has gone so bad that no local lawyer may come forward.

efforts need to be made to shift the entire case to other state and only Supreme Court is competent to do so.

Sudhir Kumar
15 June 2019 at 20:37
In Reply To :

Girlfriend is filing complaint on me for not marrying her .

You have to reap what is cultivated.

refusal to marry a girl after living with amounts to rape.

refusal to marry a girl without reasonable cause paves way for dowry allegation.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
15 June 2019 at 19:25
In Reply To :

Missing wife

A Nice Story ....................................................................

phanindra kumar chennupati
15 June 2019 at 19:24

Cpc

Dear Sir/Madam
1. wheather the SLP petitioners can make Proforma Respondents who is the respondents in orders passed by the first appellate court ?

2. and any claims by the SLP petitioners available against those proforma Respondents whom they made?

Anonymous
15 June 2019 at 16:12
In Reply To :

False & fake fir by criminal lawyer

Sudhir Sir hope the above all incidence will suffice to gage the truthness in one to one to understand the main reason for the incidence.

Anonymous
15 June 2019 at 16:09
In Reply To :

False & fake fir by criminal lawyer

Respected Sudhir Sir
Greeting!!
Sure Sir thanks for your time and quest for more details which leads to this incidence,
Detail of the incidence: The widow is running a restaurant with the help of her family, prior to this restaurant business she was a teacher and after her husband demise, she took over this assignment. Coming from Army background with an educated experience she started running well her restaurant and was possessing some portion of the land behind her restaurant which she was trying to fence with the Iron pillars so that her possess land should be safe as the father of the advocate ( complainant )always trying to grab by some way the other like doing bio fencing, placing his own pillars and even constructed two building with stairs and hazes on the widows possess land. Why the lawyer father was after this widow's possessed the land because the advocate family also has a building with three-story just after two shops from the widow's restaurant. Earlier two to three years back the advocate father was also running the restaurant of its own and because of their ill attitude towards his restaurant staff like not paying them for months and months leads to closeup. and now he has given all three floors on a lease, the top floor of the building to a Delhi based handloom shopper and rests two down floors given to some restauranteur of Kaladhungi. another two buildings which advocate father got constructed in the widows possessed land also given on lease to somebody.
All above the facts have increased the hunger for money of the advocate's father which he using to grab and snatch of these poor widow assets including the restaurant. The father of the advocate very well knows that if they build pressure some way the other to this widow and rest his own son who is a lawyer will do it in a better way legally.

# The advocate's father started building the background to eliminate this widow permanently as the season of business was approaching and he started every midnight from 5th of May 2019 dismantling the fencing pillars on the land of the widow. Every morning when this widow comes to her restaurant she find that all the Iron pillars are removed then she asked all the neighbors that do they know who did this? the answer was NIL. again she started placing the pillars and the next morning she finds all are removed again, Than on 7th of May 2019. The father of advocate along with his elder son and two of his relatives threatened this widow to go away and leave this place neither my advocate son will frame you and your family so that nothing will be left over for you.

# The widow started complaining to the police, SSP, DGP in the form of complaint on 5th,6th,7th,8th and there was not a single action by the police.

# on 8th May 2019 noontime approx the advocate himself came with two police Sub Inspector at widow's restaurant stating that he got FIR on her name as her restaurant is discharging the waste into the waterfall and the entire villagers are getting affected with the waste discharge mixed in the water. Even cleanness is not been taken care of by you. The widow than explained on the questioning of both the SI's that the issue of environment is not at all as we have our own softa where our all discharge water is soaked, whereas the rest of the other restaurants including the advocate's restaurant and shop can be checked where they discharge their wastewater? She also explained both the SI's that the matter is of land grabbing and the family of lawyer is manipulating and diverting the core issues. Even Both the SI's understood all the case in few minutes as the lawyer himself was started dismantling the pillars which SI's objected and told him not to do it at all.
After this, within 30 minutes the advocate, his senior advocate, and 4 more advocates reached again to the widow restaurant in front of the two SI's and started threatening to her by saying like go off and leave this town or else soon we will destroy you and your all family.
They all were drunk and both the SI's intervene and ask all the lawyers to calm and please go. Seeing all this drama still police has not taken any action on our earlier submitted complaints at all.

# Seeing this police inactiveness on 9th of May 2019, The advocate and his all 14 gangsters including the senior's advocate came to the widow's posseded land at 19.05Pm and started dismantling the entire fencing , they started cutting down the fencing and removed all the iron pillars shouting that come and stop us if you can, with vulgar and abusing language to come at the spot we will fire all of you even ......
When the widow objected, The advocate started doing calculative drama of folding hand and some of his gangsters were recording this incidence in video and once the video clipping got over the advocate slapped heavily, kicked in between the legs and tried to drag her down, The widow was crying for help where no one turns up for her help. Even widow brother called 100 number, SSP, DG law & order, SHO Mallital, Choki in charge of Mongoli but no one turns up till 45minuts and later again the Lawyer when moving towards Nainital in his red car was stopped a while and started abusing and even shouting that will fire you all. Another two cars of his gangster ( Scorpio & Alto ) also moved along with him towards Nainital. Even his threats were overheard in mobile conversation by DG law & order.

# We all were waiting for police to come and help, They police reached at 19.49pm and later we were with the police for medicals and complaining FIR to police till 1.15am of 10.05.2019.

# The advocate cooked all fake story in his FIR that around 18.00pm till 18.30pm he was going to attand one marriage party and when just passing from the restaurant of a widow he was caught by coller and dragged down and pistol was placed in his mouth and by sword his neck was smoother by the widow and one Lalit and left her dead and so on....
His friends took him and brought him to Nainital police station.

and then as we mentioned on top of our request that 307, .....sections were imposed over her.

# We recently managed to get the medical report of the advocate which confirms that from head to toe all the functions are normal and fine.

Now as you guided that

1. We should change the state for trial - the supreme court will be the best.
2. What about the transfer our case to CBI?

and any crucial guidance as per your expert experience will be highly appriciated.

Thanks & Regards

×