Isaac Gabriel
22 September 2019 at 13:01
In Reply To :

Bond money waiver

Any adverse letter will not serve purpose.You can plead roe remitting the proportionate amount. Waiving the condition is the discretion of the employer.

Adv Shailendra Deshpande
22 September 2019 at 12:46
In Reply To :

Financial maintenance of child.

The father can claim maintenance without giving divorce. But based on the nature of job and financial status and other facts of marital relationships, the application can be decided by the Court.

Azhagananth
22 September 2019 at 12:39
In Reply To :

Law against illegal construction

you have the right to file W.P before High court as well as Civil suit, as Public Interest litigation. But you can not directly file the vacate stay petition in the suit filed by the Corporate, until you are impleaded as party to suit.

Azhagananth
22 September 2019 at 12:20
In Reply To :

Counter claim

In S.D. Mithra's Classic work on law relating to the partition, it has been stated on the basis of binding authorities that cause of action for a suit for partition is a recurring or continuing one. In other words, once it is found that the property in respect of which the parties claimed partition is partible, then there is no period prescribed for limitation. https://indiankanoon.org/doc/189662147/

Admittedly, in the present case partition is sought for by amendment in the written statement incorporating counter claim. It is also settled principle of law that the cause of action for partition is recurring cause of action. The partition as claimed by the defendants-petitioners by way of counter claim can be claimed by the petitioners by filing a separate suit for partition with respect to that property. If the separate suit for partition is not barred by law of limitation, there is no question of limitation in filing the counter claim arises. Thus, in my opinion, the learned court below has wrongly refused to exercise the jurisdiction vested in it by law and rejected the amendment application filed by the defendants- petitioners in the manner not permitted by law and thereby occasioned failure of justice. Accordingly, this civil miscellaneous application is allowed
https://indiankanoon.org/doc/177717361/

So, my opinion is that, there is no limitation for filing counter claim in partition suit

Deepak Joshi +917017821512
22 September 2019 at 11:05
In Reply To :

Process to complain against Police officers

You may arropc DGP for changing Investigating officer .

Deepak Joshi +917017821512
22 September 2019 at 11:01
In Reply To :

Financial maintenance of child.

Maintenance suit can filled under section 125 Crpc on behalf of child.

Deepak Joshi +917017821512
22 September 2019 at 10:59
In Reply To :

Opening office in residence /falt

You need to check with your housing society.

Deepak Joshi +917017821512
22 September 2019 at 10:54
In Reply To :

Notice how many times

Sending notice 14 times does not sound good, in case notice is not delivering then other remedy should be opted.

Sudhir Kumar
22 September 2019 at 10:41
In Reply To :

Termination of contract and defamation

this forum cannot solve riddles.

kindly elaborate facts so that one can form a view and share with you.

Sudhir Kumar
22 September 2019 at 10:39
In Reply To :

One of my employee have join another job without notice

what were terms of employment.

Sudhir Kumar
22 September 2019 at 10:39
In Reply To :

Hospital secured stay for 4 weeks

You need to show papers to a good advocate. stake involved is high and this case cannot be fought as a joke.

n k s prasad
22 September 2019 at 10:05

Opening office in residence /falt

can my wife open office in her name in my residence/flat and register accordingly with Govt. authorities concerned (Govt. of AP) in her name with giving my residence/flat address as proof of office address

Anonymous
22 September 2019 at 09:26
In Reply To :

Usage of trade mark registered in india

absolutely this is not an academic exercise. this could be a problem if Trade Mark registered in India are protected internationally. If trademark registered by Indian companies are only limited to India than there is not problem.

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH
22 September 2019 at 08:43
In Reply To :

Termination of contract and defamation

Two are different aspects.

Dr J C Vashista
22 September 2019 at 07:31
In Reply To :

Notice how many times

Which notice has been referred by you i.e., issued by District Conusmer Redressal Forum or counsel?
What is your locus standi and concern?
You may seek substituted service after orders of affixation of notice of the Forum, if it has been returned as unserved.
It would be appropriate to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents/ records/ case file and guide you properly.

×