R.K Nanda
25 June 2019 at 13:29
In Reply To :

Token amount

file lawyer legal notice to broker to refund ur token amount within 30 days.

Mob.9818465434

R.K Nanda
25 June 2019 at 13:26
In Reply To :

Salary calculation

no reply for repeated query.

R.K Nanda
25 June 2019 at 13:25
In Reply To :

Property registered on my father name when he was minor

your uncle have no share in said land.

Mob. 9818465434

R.K Nanda
25 June 2019 at 13:15
In Reply To :

Can i buy open to sky area and use that place privately

contact local lawyer with sale deed.

Anonymous
25 June 2019 at 13:07

Joint venture

we are in a housing colony developed by Tn housing board and our Owners welfare association is registered under society's act.
We wanted to redevelop the property.. More than 80 % of the owners agreed for Redevelopment and passed a resolution in the GB. less than 20 % of the owners not showing interest and not giving the consent letters to the association.
Is there any way to bring them in to the JV agreement ? is it possible for us to continue with the majority ? Because of the few people entire development is stalled.
Please advice ..

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
25 June 2019 at 12:43
In Reply To :

Land acquisition proceedings - award - title

If anyone has challenged the grant of compensation in that case grant of compensation cannot be taken as proof of title.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
25 June 2019 at 12:33
In Reply To :

Now your uncle's claim will not sustain. However no one can stop him from taking legal action. You have to appoint lawyer and fight out the case.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
25 June 2019 at 12:31
In Reply To :

Token amount

File police complaint against broker and send legal notice for refund of token money.

VINOD
25 June 2019 at 11:12

Token amount

Hi All Experts,

I am currently working in Bangalore. I have thought of buying recently a property under Land owner Share. The property is under construction. I paid 1 Lakh token amount to the broker. The token amount was paid around 25 Days back. After paying token amount i got sick and was admitted in the hospital. When I recovered I asked the broker to share me the Documents so that I can proceed with legal verification. The Broker share soft copy and refused to share hard copy saying that don't do legal verification from a private Lawyer and do it from Bank approved lawyer when i asked him that without legal verification I cannot proceed he said you have 5 days to sign the agreement. I asked him in that case I don't want to proceed and kindly refund my token amount. On that he refused to give it back.

I have an email confirmation from him that amount has successfully received by him. Also the amount was paid by cheque on landowners name. I have not signed any document and he is yet to provide any receipt.

Can you please advise what legal actions can I take.

Dr J C Vashista
25 June 2019 at 10:34
In Reply To :

Legal notice for a legal notice

Submit your reply to the notice of opposite party received by you without waiting for a reply of your notice.
However, relevant portion of your notice should (rather must) be reiterated in reply notice.
It would be advisable to show complete record to a local prudent senior for better appreciation of facts and proper guidance.

Dr J C Vashista
25 June 2019 at 10:31
In Reply To :

Releaving letter

Contact higher management directly and personally.

Dr J C Vashista
25 June 2019 at 10:29
In Reply To :

Advance amount paid towards a Flat

Whether you got receipt for the amount paid or not?
If so, seek guidance of a local prudent lawyer for proper proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
25 June 2019 at 10:26
In Reply To :

Member in Flat Owner Association

Local laws and rules apply.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts and guidance.

Dr J C Vashista
25 June 2019 at 07:58
In Reply To :

Re: treatment of transfer of assets to employee

Vague query without relevant information posted by an anonymous author.

Dr J C Vashista
25 June 2019 at 07:51
In Reply To :

Bda plot in cd

Local laws and rules apply.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with records of the property for better appreciation, analyses, guidance and proper proceeding, if required.

×