rajeev sharma
26 April 2018 at 12:37
In Reply To :

Release Deed

Mr JIGYASU to an extent i do agree.

Ms.Usha Kapoor
26 April 2018 at 12:34
In Reply To :

Transfer of share in property

A Memorandum of Family settlement need not be compulsorily registered but stamped. If it is unstamped it is not binding on the family members who are parties to it.Unless stamped it is not admissible in evidence in a court of law.

Ms.Usha Kapoor
26 April 2018 at 12:28
In Reply To :

Transfer of share in property

Then it is not binding. According to value and love and affection of parties which act as consideration of family settlements it should be stamped. Please you pay the required stamp duty.Contact an advocate.

ankur jain
26 April 2018 at 10:53

Minority certificate

sir,

mai jain hu delhi mai mera kaise minority certificate banega.

ankur jain
26 April 2018 at 10:47

Gram sabha property

sir,

maine delhi mai ek plot kharida hai uska abhi byan rashi hi di hai. jo ki mujhe pta lga ki yah gram sabha ki jameen pe hai isliye uski registry nahi ho rahi only gpa ho rha hai. per vha per 100% makan bane hue hai. kya mujhe kabhi koi dikkat ho saktai hai.

R.Ramachandran
26 April 2018 at 10:22
In Reply To :

Refund of confidential bail amount given by high courts

@Ms.Usha Kapoor:
Have you read the query and understood what the querist is asking?
Without this, you are dishing out some answer whether or not that is relevant to the query.
Why do you do so? What is your idea?

dwt
26 April 2018 at 10:17
In Reply To :

Transfer of share in property

the Mou in question is just Notarized on a non judicial paper value @ Rs. 100/-

Raw Star
26 April 2018 at 10:09
In Reply To :

Where to file case, on lower , high court or CAT?

she refused just once..afterwards they didnt send any notification even didnt intimate about the termination.

actually in 2012, they were not risponding so aunt filed a grievance to head of the department,delhi then she got this in written that he removed from the services.

Raw Star
26 April 2018 at 10:08
In Reply To :

Ms.Usha Kapoor
26 April 2018 at 10:03
In Reply To :

Transfer of share in property

Was the Memorandum of settlement stamped?

M MAJID
26 April 2018 at 09:52
In Reply To :

Correction in name in nios

maam can u please tell me about the process of court case.since it is my minor problem in my name so it will get solved soon..

Harisha
26 April 2018 at 09:47
In Reply To :

Cheque bounce

Pls help me with valuable advise how to recover from this case

Harisha
26 April 2018 at 09:46
In Reply To :

Cheque bounce

Harisha
26 April 2018 at 09:45

Cheque bounce

Pleasure to meet u, my mother in law paying chitty with known person,inthat she want to pay 50k for them ,for that she used to pay interest of 5rs for 100rs.they took bond paper and cheque with my mother inlaw in 2002,before started chitty,the person who running chitty was died,his son the cheque which she gave make a bounce of rs 15lakhs on 2015 and he forzered by father in law sign in that , actually my father in law dont know anything,still date.case is going on court only vaida from 2015

dwt
26 April 2018 at 09:13
In Reply To :

Transfer of share in property

attention Ms kapoor i am confused ,on record i have it where you mentioned unregistered MoU pertaining to family settlement is not binding ,but your latest post says its binding ,do please explain how & why?

×