Lalit
21 January 2018 at 01:47

Rajestri

Sir mene 1 plot khreeda hai jiske phle bname ke malik do log hai aur unke baname me 1/2 1/2 ke hisse dar hai vo ye bhi nahi lika hua hai lekin unme se ek partner ne apne hisse ke 1/2 jameen phle hi sale kar di hai aur ab mene dusre partner se jameen khreedi hai us baname me usne phle partner ka nam tak nahi lika hai to kya meri rajestree shi hai ya muje age koi pareshani a sakti h

Shakeel
20 January 2018 at 23:56

Clarity on gratuity payment

Dear Experts, I worked in a BPO industry for exact six years and six months. My date of joining was 7 Jun 2011 and left the company last month on dated 6 Jun 2017. Company has paid gratuity for six years but it should be for 7 years as completed six months will counted one year for gratuity payment and gratuity is also part of my CTC. Please advise me ,I am eligible for seven years gratuity payment or not.

Naveen soni
20 January 2018 at 23:53
In Reply To :

Claim for property by descendents of seller after 42 years

Thank you very much sir!!!!! Ur suggestions have given me a good path to look on!! I Will keep updating you about it!!!

Nikhil
20 January 2018 at 23:39
In Reply To :

Reinstating in service/labour law/civil writ

Thank you Sir for your valuable opinion

Anonymous
20 January 2018 at 23:37
In Reply To :

Withdrawal of resignation after effective

Rti disclosed that ccs pension rule is applicable only the government employee who joined before 31.12.2003.

Anonymous
20 January 2018 at 23:36

Property Distribution

Dear sir,
When my great grandfather died his properties were divided between his four sons equally. The rest 3 sons except my grandfather sold all their part of properties. But my grandfather didn't even transfer the property from my great grandfather's name to his name and now one of my grandpa's elder brother is asking a part from my grandfather because it is still in my great grandfather's name as my grandfather didn't even bother transferring property which was given to him at that time from his father's name to his till date. So now what should my grandfather do to retain his property?

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
20 January 2018 at 23:04
In Reply To :

138 negotiable instrument act

Yes, cheque dishonoured due to any reason comes under the purview of sec 138 N.I.Act.you may initiate proceedings u/s 138 of N.I.Act against payee

P. Venu
20 January 2018 at 22:53
In Reply To :

women involved in kidnap

The facts posted are less than convincing!

sidheshwar ingavale
20 January 2018 at 22:47
In Reply To :

Sell of agriculture law

On 7/12 there is name of sisters of X and Y person in other heir authority. Still Y can sell land?

P. Venu
20 January 2018 at 22:38
In Reply To :

I have gone through the Judgment. The question that remains whether, in the light of the decisions reinstating Dr.Jha and Dr.Singh, whether the decision in your father's case judicious. This aspect requires the perusal of the said Orders.

VADIVEL
20 January 2018 at 22:26
In Reply To :

Personal loan one time final settlement

Dear experts pls advise to get NOC with bank legally for agreed amount PL final settlement.

P. Venu
20 January 2018 at 22:22
In Reply To :

What is the information sought and disclosed under RTI request?

VADIVEL
20 January 2018 at 22:19
In Reply To :

Personal loan one time final settlement

Is there any procedure to settle legally pls advise sir....,

P. Venu
20 January 2018 at 22:06
In Reply To :

Restituion of conjugal rights under mohammedan law

Under Muslim Law, marriage is more or less a contract; as such a suit under the provisions of the Civil Procedure Code could be filed for restitution of conjugal rights. The court is required to decide the issues based on the principles of Mohammedan Law.

VADIVEL
20 January 2018 at 22:05

Personal loan one time final settlement

Dear sir, I have received a letter from ICICI bank for settlement also I too confirmed the amount for the same and also ready to settlement but I have doubt on received letter they have not mentioned any where as final settlement, so pls check and advise your opinion. - (Settlement of dues pertaining to ICICI Bank Loan Account LPTIR00012153934 Dear MR VADIVEL N, We value your relationship with ICICI Bank. We write with reference to the discussion you had with our representative on January 11, 2018 during which, you had acknowledged that an amount of 263775.99 (Rupees Two Lakh Sixty-Three Thousand Seven Hundred Seventy-Five and Ninety-Nine Paise) is due and payable to the Bank, as also reflected in your last statement. You had also mentioned to us that you are unable to pay the entire dues on account of your exceptional circumstances and have made a request to the Bank to consider in settling the dues in the account at a sum, lower than that mentioned in the statement of account. We would like to inform you that the Bank has considered your request on an exceptional basis and has agreed to settle the said dues at 46400 [Rupees Forty-Six Thousand Four Hundred Only]. The settlement amount shall be paid by you on or before January 31, 2018 through online payment / cheque*/cash/Demand Draft (payable locally) in favour of ICICI Bank Ltd., Loan Account LPTIR00012153934. Without prejudice to the Bank's rights, this settlement is being granted on your assurance and undertaking to comply with the terms stated below, without setting any precedent as an exceptional case and is valid and effective only till January 31, 2018. Further, the settlement amount being offered to you is solely on your request and based on the circumstances in your particular case. Your account will be closed only after the realisation of the agreed settlement amount, within the agreed time.)

×