Shraddha
21 July 2019 at 16:48

Fencing and putting rain water harvest pipe on my compound w

My neighbour had put rain water harvesting pipe and fence on my compound wall. My plot is sharing only one side of compound wall with my this neighbour.
Construction was at 1996. At that time it had been decided between us that I will build beam and wall will be build by him. That space was totally in my plot.
(Meanwhile after the death of neighbour) now his sons are claiming that the wall is build by them and they have right to do anything on that.
But actually now the wall is in my plot.
I am ready to pay him the money of constructed wall. But now they are saying that wall is ours.
Actually relation are not going good with them so it is necessary for me to separate my wall.
What shall I do?

Anonymous
21 July 2019 at 16:35

Cancellation of gift deed

Hello respected all senior advocate
My problem related gift deed. Made by fraud
Family pedigree given below
बालकराम(मृत्य 1996)
|
/\
कलावती कान्तिदेवी
1 पत्नी (मृत1948) 2 पत्नी(मृत 2014) बेऔलाद
|
1 पुत्र। 1 पुत्री
उम्र76 वर्ष। उम्र 80 वर्ष
|
5 बच्चे
1-बालकराम ने 1965 में एक प्रापर्टी खरीदी।खुद के नाम पर रेजिस्टर्ड करवाई।
1996 में बालकराम का देहांत हो गया।
2- 2003 में नगर निगम के अभिलेखों में कांति देवी का नाम दर्ज हुआ। जिसकी जानकारी नगर निगम द्वारा परिवार के अन्य लोगो को नही दी गयी।
3- 2003 में ही पड़ोस के 2 लोगो ने कान्तिदेवी को वृद्धावस्था पेंशन दिलाने के बहाने कोर्ट ले जा कर खुद के पक्ष में दानपत्र निष्पादित करवा लिया।
4- जिसकी जानकारी परिवार के लोगो को 2010 में हुई।
फिर कान्तिदेवी ने दानपात्र को खारिज करने के लिए कोर्ट में वाद दायर किया। क्योंकि ये दानपत्र कान्तिदेवी की जानकारी में भी नही था।
5- 2014 में कांति देवी का भी देहांत हो गया।

क्या दानपत्र करने का अधिकार कान्तिदेवी को था। भले ही वो धोखा देकर किया गया हो।
दान तो स्वयं अर्जित की गई संपत्ति ही कि जा सकती है।
उचित राय दे ।
आप लोगो की महान कृपा होगी।
धन्यवाद।

Ankush dahiya
21 July 2019 at 12:54

Forged signature

Hello dear Lawyers,

A civil court case regarding the property is going on and the case is in the ending stage. But 2 days back I found one evidence in which the opposite party has forged my signatures 6 years back.

This evidence was very important for my case but I couldn't able to submit that evidence because I didn't know about this evidence, This evidence can make the full case in my favor. Now the case is going on in junior court( Subordinate court). and in the last stage.

My questions are-

Q1. If the judgment of this case comes against me then can I submit this forged signature paper in the upper court?
According to the law if we find important evidence in the case in the later stages, can the case be reopened in the upper court?

Q2. To submit the forensic report of this forged paper, What is the way?
After the evidence got accepted in a higher court, An application for forensic handwriting analysis is filed or we need to file an FIR and through police, we need to take the Forensic report?

R.K Nanda
21 July 2019 at 11:23
In Reply To :

Enquiry -quash of case / exemption of crpc 319 - accused

no reply for repeated query.

R.K Nanda
21 July 2019 at 11:22
In Reply To :

no reply for repeated query.

R.K Nanda
21 July 2019 at 11:18
In Reply To :

Public drinking water sold for commercial purposes

complaint in municipal authority of ur area about illegal use of water by said footpath shop owners.

R.K Nanda
21 July 2019 at 11:10
In Reply To :

Regarding divorce petition

query too long to reply.

Anonymous
21 July 2019 at 10:10
In Reply To :

Regarding divorce petition

Plzzzz help

Anonymous
21 July 2019 at 10:06

Regarding divorce petition

Hello
I am seeking help
My husband filed a Petition against me ,cruelty case.recently received msg regarding this and husband didn�t inform anything regarding this.
We knew each other since lasted 20yrs.Ours is Love come arrange marriage (9yrs completed of marriage).we don�t have kid.we tried but no luck.ours all reports also normal but still unable to conceive.
Since last August 2018 he was behaving differently.just bcoz I confronted him and his one female colleague/friend.both said nothing between them.they are very close friends.
Bcoz of this one female friend many doubts created,husband lied multiple times hided many things,kept me in dark.but I am ready to forget everything ,and I told him to forget whatever happened,start new beginning from jan 2019.
But he didn�t change.he stopped talking,spending time with me.i tried many things to make him understand but he not ready to listen . Hi whenever I called he not responding to my calls ,i started sending msgs but no reply..he started heated arguments,and situation becoming worst.I tried my hard to make him understand but he�s not ready,started sayings he want to stay alone ,don�t want anyone.yhen he said he needs 6months time.i asked why but no answer.then suddenly in April month he moved to his parents home and told me will come once he stable but now it�s July he didn�t return.but in theses months also he visiting home on weekends.we spend quality time as well.but suddenly on 6th July 2019 I got this petition msg which shattered me ,I�m still in shock,how can he do this with me.he was with me the day when I got this petition messages.and he didn�t informed anything about it.
I don�t want divorce.I want to stay with him only .
I know he�s not in correct mindset.he is just running from situation.He needs counselling.
I approach his parents but mummyji not ready to listen me ,she wanted her son happiness.papaji also advocate .no support from him as well.
I don�t know anything about court and how to proceed.
I don�t want to give divorce at any cost.I gave my 20yrs to our relationship I cannot break it and just move on.I loved him and still want to stay with him.Through out my entire 20yrs my support system only my husband and now he is behaving like this
Plz suggest.
How this divorce petition cancelled or withdrawn
Plz help...plzzzz

Pankaj singh
21 July 2019 at 09:18

Name mismatch in ssc and degree certificte

My name given in ssc certificate as singh pankajkumar prabhunath but in my degree and id it is written as pankaj kumar singh
Will it create any problem in getting government job ??If create problem than how to rectify it ??

Sudhir Kumar
21 July 2019 at 09:08
In Reply To :

concealment of facts

How maximum qualification is prescribed. Please meet a lawyer with advertisement of the post.

Sudhir Kumar
21 July 2019 at 09:06
In Reply To :

Promotion at par with junior colleagues

given facts indicate that you want to be treated at par with those who were entitled to be promoted before you (though junior) by virtue of reservation.

If that is the case you are wasting time and money.

Dr J C Vashista
21 July 2019 at 08:19
In Reply To :

Possession notice

It would be advisable to contact, consult and engage another local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # + 91 98911 52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

Dr J C Vashista
21 July 2019 at 08:17
In Reply To :

concealment of facts

If you are dissatisfied with your job requirement and performance it would be better to quit and try to join some other job commensurate to your profile.
However, no legal dispute is involved in your question for obligation of experts and Admin LCI should have filtered such query.

Dr J C Vashista
21 July 2019 at 08:11
In Reply To :

Contracts

×