Vijay Raj Mahajan
19 November 2018 at 17:07
In Reply To :

Stay order on maintenance

The court will definitely consider the amount taken by your wife from your account while allowing her execution application of maintenance amount. You should insist that to be taken in consideration.
However if the account was jointly held by both you and your wife, the wife right to claim 50% of the amount deposited there will be also taken in consideration by the court unless you prove the entire amount was deposited by you only and nothing was coming from your wife.

Anonymous
19 November 2018 at 16:51

Leave and licence agreement charges by housing society

I am a member of housing society in Mumbai. My flat is given on rent . society is charging non occupancy charges @ Rs. 300/- per month. 10% of maintenance charges.
From this month society has started charging Leave and Licence agreement charges @ Rs. 8800/- per year.
Can housing society in Mumbai charge this Leave and Licence agreement charges in addition to non occupancy charges?

Thanks and Regards

A. A. JOSE
19 November 2018 at 16:39
In Reply To :

Registered Will validity

It appears you have been repeatedly raising same question just to make fun?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
19 November 2018 at 16:15
In Reply To :

Shareholding agreement

No, you cannot mention clause in shareholding agreement that particular share holder will be appointed as director even when he is not majority share holder.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
19 November 2018 at 16:13
In Reply To :

Child Custody

You may get custody on ex-party order of court but you should be successful to convince court that your custody is good for child's welfare than wife's custody.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
19 November 2018 at 16:03
In Reply To :

Stay order on maintenance

You have to pay the maintenance to your wife as per court's order till you get the stay order from High Court. Withdraw of amount from your account is different issue. Consult with local advocate for same.

Sk Rajjak Hossain
19 November 2018 at 14:52
In Reply To :

Child Custody

Others please provide your inputs

Anonymous
19 November 2018 at 14:31

Procedure in real courts

what is the procedure of taking of cognizance of offences in case of a private complaint, police report and committal proceedings?
what is the procedure involved in the examination of complainant and witness?

Nirav sharma
19 November 2018 at 14:22
In Reply To :

Section 9 HMA

I have no property in my name and she is already claiming maintenance

Nirav sharma
19 November 2018 at 14:21
In Reply To :

Stay order on maintenance

Sir there are no arrears. In fact the calculation of amount of 7000 pm from March 2016 to now shows that she has taken more money than she should be actually getting.

Isaac Gabriel
19 November 2018 at 14:14
In Reply To :

Income affidavit on rs 10 non jud stamp & denied to made

If you are able to prove her employment and the salary component it could be useful in your case and no way helpful to file civil/criminal case.

Vee kay kapoor
19 November 2018 at 14:09

Leasehold residential property - gift deed

Dear Sirs,

whether a group housing society flat in Gurgaon of which Conveyance deed is not done can be gifted?

Isaac Gabriel
19 November 2018 at 14:05
In Reply To :

Procedure to dissolve housing society managing committee

If at all grave irregularities brought to light,an enquiry could be ordered by suspending the managing committee by the authorities invoking the powers under the Coop.Socities Act.

KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE
19 November 2018 at 13:56
In Reply To :

Section 9 HMA

It will be decreed ex-parte and if you do not allow her to enter into your house then your properties will be attached.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE
19 November 2018 at 13:53
In Reply To :

Recovery of salary increments due

It is better to approach Service Tribunal or Hon’ble High Court to redress your grievance.

×