Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com
21 August 2018 at 16:49
In Reply To :

Fixed deposits legal heirs

You have not stated, whether your grand mother, the FD account holder, is still alive or dead. However, if the FD account holder, the mother of your father is still alive, neither you, as the legal heir of your father/ grandmother, nor your father's sister (even as nominee) can claim the proceeds of the FD..

Anonymous
21 August 2018 at 16:44

Nomination

Whether my domestic help (not having blood relations) can be nominated for my insurance policy so as to get the accrued benefits after my demise? My other legal heirs viz my wife and two daughters have already been nominated in other insurance policies.

Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com
21 August 2018 at 16:42
In Reply To :

Supernumerary post and transport allowance

Also, did you join duty after your posting on the job created on supernumerary basis?

Anonymous
21 August 2018 at 16:33

2nd Marriage

Dear All,

This Syed Ghouse, my wife not staying with me from past 5 Months, and iam having 1 kid 2.6 years, she register a complaint in Women's police, regarding Domistic Violence against me and my family Member's, after 2 months know she asking Kula through Qazi. And iam willing to give kula, already so many time explain this is not issue to shortcut our problem. Can I do 2nd marriage, without knowing her. Plz suggest me

Anonymous
21 August 2018 at 15:58
In Reply To :

Equitable Mortgage

Can Equitable Mortgage be created anywhere in India irrespective of place where loan has been granted

ashok
21 August 2018 at 15:58

RTIAct

what is the next process if any information sought under RTIAct has not been provided by the competent authority within stipulated period under the Act?

Anonymous
21 August 2018 at 15:57
In Reply To :

Equitable Mortgage

P. Venu
21 August 2018 at 15:38
In Reply To :

Fixed deposits legal heirs

What is the opinion of the grandmother?

P. Venu
21 August 2018 at 15:36
In Reply To :

Death gratuity to the dependent parents

Why is it that the parents' require a share? Are there any special circumstances?

Deba Pattnaik
21 August 2018 at 14:15
In Reply To :

Double documents of land

We have discussed this matter with a person, he told us to file a case for revision of Patta. Is it right?. Should we get any positive result in future? Otherwise it is total waste of time and money. Please guide us what to do.

Anonymous
21 August 2018 at 14:08
In Reply To :

Regarding crpc 41 a notice

Actly case is not regustered in court yet but now m afraid of going to police station bcs they mught can arrest me and tomorow is court holiday what shud i do now

Anonymous
21 August 2018 at 14:07
In Reply To :

Regarding crpc 41 a notice

m anand raj swamy
21 August 2018 at 13:52

Sample of complain letter

Kindly,
provide me sample letter under section 82 and 83 of registration Act,

Thanks and regards

Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com
21 August 2018 at 12:55
In Reply To :

You have not mentioned the background of your case and with what specific reason the CAT ordered for creation of supernumerary post. Please clarify the on that issue first.

Anonymous
21 August 2018 at 12:48

Survey number

I have purchased a plot a long time ago. The developer is not making sale deed saying that the project has not been given "Non Agricultural" status by authorities.

To verify the status of my plot, I want the Survey Number of my plot. The project consists of many survey numbers, as it is a large project. How can I get the survey number of this project and my plot ?

×