Anonymous
20 October 2019 at 18:52

Caste categorisation on migration

My parents migrated to Telangana from andhra pradesh on employment purpose, Im born and brought up in Telangana, i need a caste certificate in which state can i apply for. My caste in andhra Pradesh comes under OC as its kapu, and there ia only munnuru kapu in Telangana

kavksatyanarayana
20 October 2019 at 14:34
In Reply To :

Promissory notes

no witness is required for PN. search google for formate.

kavksatyanarayana
20 October 2019 at 14:27
In Reply To :

Service matters

In service matter? Do you ask your counsel? state full facts of the case.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
20 October 2019 at 14:26

Parents could claim back the money borrowed

Parents could claim their money spent for higher education of their children by the borrowings of parents.Any Citation or Judgement please

Balaji Bakthavathsal
20 October 2019 at 14:07

Implead petition in appeal suit

Respected Learned Lawyers,
I would be very grateful if you kindly clarify the following doubt of mine.

A Civil Suit filed in the year 2010 before the trial court seeking permanent injunction against the defendants and mandatory injunction against the registering officials to cancel the fraudulent encumbrances made on the property. As the defendants failed to turn up to the honourable court, the ex-parte judgment & decree awarded in favour of the plaintiffs by the trial court. In the year 2016. While the first three principal defendants remained quite without appealing against the judgment / decree, the fourth defendant, a fraudulent Power Agent who obtained the Power of Attorney from a non-title holder of the property and who registered the Sale Deed well after the cancellation of the GPA granted to him by the fraudulent principal filed the appeal suit with in a month after the judgment / decree in 2016 and the appeal suit is being dragged till date in the sub-ordinate court.
Now after three years of the filing of the appeal suit, an implead petition was filed under Order – I, Rule 10.
The question or my point of doubt is whether an implead petition can be submitted under Order I Rule 10 in an appeal petition by the non-joinders of the suit ?

Thanks & Regards
Balaji

Naresh
20 October 2019 at 13:31
In Reply To :

Regarding disproportionate income rule

First of all thank you all seniors for responding with their views,
Sir,Actually I wanted to know regarding the concept of DI,I have received cash from my relatives of around 3.00 lacs in span of 3-4 yrs due to this my saving is increased.As the money received is in cash I have no proof for that.
Living in a joint family my father used to bring most of the household items.
As far my salary account is related I used to withdraw some amount from that and deposited in another bank accounts.Due to this my saving gets increased.
Due to this I have asked this question on this forum coz I was not sure the DI concept or procedure.

Naresh

Sudhir Kumar
20 October 2019 at 13:13
In Reply To :

Service matters

this forum does not solve riddles.

Sudhir Kumar
20 October 2019 at 12:54
In Reply To :

Regarding disproportionate income rule

You may make a description of the problem faced instead of framing question paper for departmental promotion examination of CBI.

Dr J C Vashista
20 October 2019 at 08:32
In Reply To :

Speedy disposal of divorce case when the case is on trail

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer, have faith in him/her and proceed as advised. However, if you are dissatisfied with his/her performance or behaviour it is advisable to engage and consult another local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.
But do not rely upon the obligation of experts on this platform, despite the fact it is available FREE OF COST, since they (experts on this site) can form opinion and advise on the basis of limited facts posted by you.

Dr J C Vashista
20 October 2019 at 08:27
In Reply To :

Regarding disproportionate income rule

Vague and incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.
It is advisable to engage and consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
20 October 2019 at 08:25
In Reply To :

Power of attorney

1. Yes, the notarised PoA can sell the property.
2. Proof of service query has already been replied, repitition of same query is ridiculous and absurd.
3. However, if you are stiIl not satisfied with the obligation of experts it is advisable to engage and consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.
And if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointiment) at Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell# 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

Isaac Gabriel
20 October 2019 at 08:21
In Reply To :

Service matters

What is the case?

Dr J C Vashista
20 October 2019 at 08:21
In Reply To :

Regarding wrong city survey no mentioned in registry documen

Dr J C Vashista
20 October 2019 at 08:19
In Reply To :

Legal notice

Obtain tracking report qua delivery of the speed post and file the same with a certificate u/s 65B Cr PC, it is admissible and acceptable in Court .
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointiment) at Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell# 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

Dr J C Vashista
20 October 2019 at 08:17
In Reply To :

Registered will not found.

There is no clue, head/tail to the will.
You are relying on the statement of a friend of your father he must tell you when and where was the will had been executed and registered, accordingly inspect records of concerned Sub-Registrar and obtain certified copy, if required.

×