Anonymous
19 May 2019 at 16:04

Regular studies and regular job

I have done regular MBA and Regular private job together. I have maintained both things together with my hard work. But now I do not know add in my experience. Is this become illegal ?

vallabh_raut
19 May 2019 at 13:41

Opposite party not admitting attested court orders

Hello Experts,
We are fighting our DV case( filed by brother's wife) in person. We produced some court orders in the court, but her lawyer put 'not admitted' remark on all the orders. Is it not contempt of court? What action we can initiate against the woman?

ramesh
19 May 2019 at 12:44
In Reply To :

Supreme court ruling understanding on pension.

Clear briefing is required.

ramesh
19 May 2019 at 12:43
In Reply To :

OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate query

Take a IT returns copy of your father pertaining to the Financial year 14-15 , get the NCL certificate from the concerned authorities,and produce it .

munshilal
19 May 2019 at 11:13
In Reply To :

Terms 7 conditions in a mou

Attention Dr. VEDULA Gopinath-
greetings in continuation to the subject MoU(family settlement)- please kindly clarify ,as i am being told a unregistered MoU has no legal binding on the signatories ,it has to be stamped -what is meant by stamped?

Sudhir Kumar
19 May 2019 at 07:50
In Reply To :

Rights in property

Actually dovorce happens between husband and wife. The divorce does not happen with parents and children.

Your children are entitled to share of property of their grand mother even swhe is divorced and even if their mother is also divorced.

Sudhir Kumar
19 May 2019 at 07:46
In Reply To :

How to Handover Property of a Missing Person By his family.

not clear whether 7 years have passed or not from the date3 of his having gone missing.

Sudhir Kumar
19 May 2019 at 07:43
In Reply To :

Access of bank accounts, financial statements

the given facts indicate that :-

1. Your parents are alive.
2. they do not know anything about banking.
3. They are trusting your bother (not you) for banking matters.
4. Your brother is exercising his discretion withing delegation and giving you only that information which he feels is necessary.

You have no right on earth to compel your brother to share information about banking matters of your parents 9who preferred trusting him not you) .

Of your parents do no want any transparency towards you you have no remedy.

Dr J C Vashista
19 May 2019 at 07:37
In Reply To :

When the account holder and/or their children are not aware about details/particulars of accounts how do you expect from experts/ outsiders ?
No magic wand do exist.

Dr J C Vashista
19 May 2019 at 07:34
In Reply To :

In the light of given facts nothing can be presumed and obliged .

Dr J C Vashista
19 May 2019 at 07:32
In Reply To :

Wife left home with out my permission

1. Collect or create evidence to the effect that she has gathered and taken every item belonging to her.
2. Wait for call from police/ Court, meanwhile avoid contacting your wife.
3. Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
19 May 2019 at 07:28
In Reply To :

N A devsthan land

An anonymous author may not expect obligation of experts as per rule of this platform, disclose your identity.

Dr J C Vashista
19 May 2019 at 07:16
In Reply To :

N A devsthan land

Can such property be sold/purchased? It should not be permissible, check through a local prudent lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista
19 May 2019 at 07:14
In Reply To :

How to get possession back

Section 6 of the Specific Relief Act, 1963 may be invoked to claim possession, through the lawyer of owners of subject property.

Dr J C Vashista
19 May 2019 at 07:12
In Reply To :

How to get possession back

×