spouse ground transfer in govt of West Bengal

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
09 August 2018

Presently I am working as group A officer under Govt of WB. My wife recently selected as Assistant mistress in new integrated govt school under Brgf through psc.Gp is 4800.Her place of posting is 200 km far from my office.My question is
1. can she apply on spouse ground?
2.Are brgf schools enjoy same status as govt school like zila schools.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
09 August 2018

She can apply and it is for the employer to consider him for transfer.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
10 August 2018

Download the rules applicable to establishment and relate with your matter.
The office of spouse, leaders of united Teachers Forums can also help to get the applicable rules..and also help to understand the provisions..and apply thereafter.
Thereafter spouse may apply under proper acknowledgment.
The employer/establishment/authority shall decide and inform..

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 August 2018

Why did you prefer to remain "anonymous" author?
What do you mean from the abbreviated word "brgf" used by you, which is not found in any dictionary??

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu