|This query is : Resolved
Suresh C Mishra
Posted On 11 September 2009 at 22:07
sir please provide me prescribed form application form and other related forms required under the EPF and ESI Act in a soft copy if available.
what is the procedure of late deposite of contribution in the both of the /////acts.riven
A V Vishal
Posted On 11 September 2009 at 22:26
Proforma for Coverage under EPF
( to be submitted by an employer along with one or more of the documents mentioned
below for obtaining Code Number)
1. Name of the establishment/factory
2. Details of Head Office and branches
3. Details of Code No. if any allotted to
the Head Office.
4. Date of Incorporation/Set up (Please
furnish any one of the documents
mentioned overleaf in support of the
proof of date of set up of the est./factory)
5. Employment Strength
(i) At present :
(ii)Month wise employment strength from
the date of set up may be furnished in
separate statement :
6. Nature of business activity/
manufacturing activity :
7. Details of legal set up of the establishment
(Please mention whether it is an
incorporated Private or Public Limited
Company, Society, Partnership or
Proprietary concern) :
8. Details of the employers/ownership
particulars etc. (Names, Designation and
Addresses of Managing Director,
Directors, Partners, Secretary etc. to
be furnished) :
9. Wages disbursed for the month :
10. Details of Bankers: (Including Bank
Branches & Account Number (s).)
11. Income Tax Permanent A/c. No.
12. Details of employees are furnished below :-
S.No. Name of the employee Father’s Name Date of
Wages (basic +
D.A. & Cash
Value of food
(In case you have more than 21 employees the above information in
respect of the other employees may be added in a separate sheet of paper in the same
format continuing the serial number. )
11. Details of bank draft amounting to the contribution. Name of the Bank &
And administrative charges paid in respect of the above . Branch
employees. (Rate of Contribution at present is 12% by .
employer and employees+ 0.5% towards E.D.L.I. . Draft No.& Date
contribution and 1.15% towards administrative charges) .
The details furnished above are correct to the best of our knowledge and
belief. It is clearly understood that we are liable for coverage from a date antecedent to
the date of set up furnished above in the event of furnishing of false information.
Essential Document(s) to be submitted (For other than a proprietary concern)
1. A copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association and the certificate of
incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, in the case of Public and
Private Ltd. Companies.
2. A copy of partnership deed in the case of partnerships.
3. A copy of Registration certificate issued by the Registrar of Co-operative
4. A copy of Registration certificate issued by Registrar in the case of societies
registered under Societies Registration Act along with a copy of the objects
and Rules of the Society.
5. Partition deeds creating HUF.
6. Any agreement or other legal documents in the case of Association of persons
as defined in the Income Tax Act.
A list of documents which can be submitted as a proof of date of set up :-
(Any one of these documents has to be submitted)
1. First Sales Invoice.
2. Any proof regarding date of trial production.
3. Incorporation Certificate issued by the Registrar of Companies together
with the report of the Managing Director to the Shareholders in the
4. Commencement of Business Certificate issued by the Registrar of
5. Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Co-operative
6. Certificate of Registration issued under Societies Registration Act.
7. Certificate issued by Reserve Bank of India registering newly set up and
non-banking financial companies.
8. License issued by the Health Authorities.
9. License/permission issued by the Municipal/Corporation Authorities.
10. Permission/approval granted by the appropriate State Govt. Authorities in
the case of Educational Institutions.
11. Certificate issued by the Fire Authorities in the case of estariven
A K CHANDOK
Posted On 12 September 2009 at 14:13
There r 2 ways to get registration ie code no. under EPF&MP Act- If having more than 19 ie 20 or more employees and activities are falling under any of the Schedule Heads as mentioned in the Act, one can apply under section 1 (3)of the Act for registration/code no. In case the no. of employees are less then 20, one can apply for Voluntary Coverage under section 1(4)of the Act.As regards obtaining of Proforma, the same can be downloaded from the website of EPFO i.e www.epfindia.com or www.epfindia.gov.in or www.epfindia.org or by contacting the nearest office of EPFO or any consultant can help in providing the same.Otherwise. proforma as given by sh. A.P.Vishal will suffice. Same thing apply to ESI cASE. THE SITES ARE www.esic.org.inriven
raj kumar makkad
Posted On 12 September 2009 at 23:18
Fully agreed with Chandok.riven
You need to be the querist or
Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login (