partition suit


Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
05 February 2011


I have inherited 2/3rd share of my mother's property after filing partition suit and my sister inherited 1/3rd shareby meets and bound. During the pendency of partition suit my sister constructed RCC house to which I approached court for status quo order. Court gave me status quo order where my sister did not present herself to vacate the status quo order. The main partition suit came for final hearing and judgement was delivered.

Now the question is

1) Whether the construction of house by my sister is valid ?
2) By her illegal and unauthorised construction can I be able to claim my 2/3rd share in the property ?
3) To claim my share should I have to pay any compensation ?
4) What will be consequences by such construction ?

Please give your advise.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu