kotwal dunga plot are safe for purchasing

Hii sir/mam
please help me to solve query to purchase kotwal dunga plot in nagpur.00is it safe to purchase ?????and city servey will possible on perticular plot???

please help me

Consult a local (Nagpur) prudent lawyer with relevant details for proper guidance and proceeding.
No dispute involved in your question paper for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform and Admin LCI has failed to filter and delete such question/author.

Mr.Vashista should not make such comments on Admin which is rendering Honorary Service to the needy and if vashista is not interested to reply he could quit

There could be no issues in your purchase since even many advertisements regarding such sales are posted also.Still for your doubt you could once again confirm with concerned Revenue dept

×