Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Civil Law > judgement of sc/hc regarding crpc145

Please Wait ..

judgement of sc/hc regarding crpc145 (Civil Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 05 July 2011 at 12:13

i need reference judgment of sc/hc regarding crpc 145 to show
- crpc 145 is applicable to private party dispute - to restore possession of party forcibly dispossessed within two month prior to application before exe.magistrate.
-proceeding under crpc-145 can continue along side civil suite.
-any other legal remedy in such case


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 05 July 2011 at 19:34

civil suit is the other remedy.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics