R.K Nanda's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 18541

+ View Full Profile

About me

R.K.Nanda-  Advocate- Supreme  Court of India.

Expert in legal drafting of  plaint,written statement, revision petitions, appeals, writ petitions of high court and writ petitions, caveat petitions and PIL and SLPS of Supreme Court.

My specializations are writ petitions, appeals and SLPS   in Supreme Court.

Court Practice : 36 Years.

Querists can get detailed paid reply for their legal queries by sending them at my given below email id.

email id : rknanda7@gmail.com  

Mobile. 9818465434 for paid phone legal advice.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions related to family disputes, property disputes and civil disputes. I cant answer questions related to tax matters.

My area of expertise
    Civil law , Property Disputes ,Banking disputes and matrimonial disputes.

My experience in the area (years):
    above 3 decades

Organizations I belong to:
    practicing advocate at delhi

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    None

Educational credentials:
    B.Sc.and LL.B. (Delhi University)

Award & Honors:
    None

• sachin says : Service Related
    Res Sir, I am BSNL employee. I was recruited as TTA in 2008 (recruitment year 2007) under exam which was conducted by different circle(Like Punjab,HP,Ap etc) in year 2008 according to their convenience ( different dates but before 31-march 2008).i was selected from Himachal pradesh circle whose exam was held on 16-17 march 2008 and result publish on 31 march 2008. 88 candidates successfully cleared the exam i was also selected. before assuming charge as TTA,BSNL induction training was carried out by himachal pradesh circle at different training centers administered by BSNL. At that time few of candidates (35 in nos) who were selected along with with me were sent on training on 30 June 2008 & rest of the candidates were sent on training on 28 July 2008. i was sent on training 28 july 2008 Next grade of promotion from TTA is JTO whose rules are amended on dated 14 oct-2015 names JTO RR-2014. Previously JTO RR 2001 was followed in which only those TTA candidates can appear in exam of JTO whose service in TTA cadre was 7 year. But in new Recruitment Rules JTO RR-2014, 5 year service of TTA cadre was done in rule and 1 july will be the cutoff date added in JTO RR-2014 JTO notification was published in January 2016. In which every circle publish JTO seats available in their circle against vacancy year 2013-14 i.e only those TTA candidates can apply for exam whose 5 year service(including training period) was completed before 1 July 2013. Now the main problem arises as my batch mates who were sent on training on 30 June 2008 are fully eligible for the exam and I without any mistake who were sent on training late by the department after 1 July are not eligible to appear in the exam. In some other circle few candidates approach court for such discrimination & court passed interim order to allow complete 2007 batch (recruitment year) for the exam of JTO to be held on 22 May 2016. BSNL authority allow 2007 ( pre and post july candidates) to appeared in JTO exam by taking approval from competent authority vide some letter on dated 12/4/2016. We also appeared in the exam by same letter without filling any court case as provisional candidate. Now after exam management publish result of Only pre july candidate & with held result of Post july candidates & withdraw there letter of dates 12/4/2016 with same authority who first approves it. Sir I want know this sort of treatment by Govt agency can be challenged in court & is there any judgment in which department mistake( sent late on TTA training) are not penalized candidates I want to know which lawyer is best in this services matter case in Chandigarh CAT. I shall be very thankful if you give me advice as soon as possible.

• Vikas Sharma says : Property Dispute
    Gud Nun Sir, In connection with a civil dispute, Kindly enlighten to the following queries:- 1. A Power of Attorney holder sells the property, accepts money in his own account and do not pays to the Principal. What is validity of such sale. 2. Property was purchased by brothers in the name of their mother, in around 1970-75. Father died around 80's. Do the daughter / sister of said brothers, have the inheritance right in light of the supreme courts judgement. 3. In case of disabled persons, whether the court fee is exempted in cvil suits? Is there any limit of disability for exemption. 4. Where property has been sold in considerable under valued amount, what other recourse can the Principal of POA can opt for. Thanks in advance.

• Narsing Sahu says : DIVORCE CASE
    Sir, My divorce case got decree at family court and permanent alimony given Rs-3 lakhs also on january 2014.. but again wife had filed MATA at HIGH COURT ODISHA for higher alimony and also she had taken Rs- 3 lakhs from family court. HIGH COURT ODISHA had given judgement and ordered me to deposit Rs- 25 lakhs again to my wife as alimony on 28 JULY 2016. Am unable to pay bcuz am only single income earning source in my house and my parents are very old and fully dependent on me also they are operated patients and under treatment with medicines and also 1 elder unmarried sister is with me and fully dependent on me. So i have to bear all the expenses of my house. Please help me what to do. can i again file case in the same HIGH COURT ODISHA about the decision or i have to go to SUPREME COURT DELHI for appeal. please help me and advice me. i never gone to SUPREME COURT before also give me help of a expert lawyer of SUPREME COURT OR HIGH COURT ODISHA so that i can take advice. CAN I AGAIN APPEAL IN THE SAME HIGH COURT ODISHA AGAINST THE JUDGEMENT GIVEN BY THE COURT. PLEASE TELL ME.

• Ramu says : precautions to b taken before buying a notary plot
    Dear Sir, I am planning to buy a plot in Hyderabad. I have shortlisted a property to buy, but it is just a notary plot wherein a house is constructed with a proper H.No., metered electricity connection, municipal water connection and paying property tax regularly. Seller is also promising me to register this plot on my name. In this situation, 1. Should I go ahead to buy this plot? 2. What are the precautions to be taken before purchasing it? 3.What type of documents should be prepared to bring legality? 4.What are the other procedures to be followed to become a legal owner of this property? A ton of thanks if you clarify it...! Regards Ramu

• Ramu says : What are the precautions to be taken before purcha

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×