sankar narayanan 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 4287

+ View Full Profile

About me

Practicing Advocate in the Madras High Court, District and Sessions Courts and other Courts and various forums

Key Areas of Expertise
Taxation,

Company affairs

Legal Drafting

Arbitration

Client management

Problem Analysis & Solution

Legal Opinion

Labour issues management

Commercial Legal Services

Recovery of Debt and Loans

Intellectual Property

email- advocacysan024@gmail.com

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend. I saw your profile on www.lawyerclubindia.com I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: varun_sharma3@rediffmail.com Cell : 9429173460

• raj kumar makkad says : Boycott
    Dear Sir! The aim of Admin seems to tarnish the image of the experts which is reflected from his saying to tom that 'it is childlike that some experts are not replying the queries'. Admin has no care or thankfulness for experts so what is the use to devote our energy and expertise for such person? He is earning only on the basis of our activities but still he is engaged in the activities of destruction of the image and dignity of experts. Do you like this?

• raj kumar makkad says : Boycott
    Please go through and decide: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Message-from-Admin-279491.asp http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Boycott-279591.asp

• Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Consumer-Protection-Act-Branch-Office-4416.asp Prateek Handa 9027277736

• sameer says : Public Notice in news paper
    I planned to purchase a flat within the limit of Thane Municipal that’s why I want to give a Public Notice in local daily newspaper. I have prepared the draft of notice which want to give but I want a advocate for the behalf of give this notice I will complete all formalities with newspaper agency and payment etc, can you help me in this regards for giving a authority letter on your letter head with mentioning I am your client and you are giving this ad behalf of me. Whatever charges will born I am ready to pay to you. If you are agree please tell me then I will forward the same draft to you for your approval and with your respective approval you send me your authority letter on letter head by scan copy and after by courier.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×