DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3748

+ View Full Profile

About me

The LAW  is specified but there are always simple and sure ways and workable  solutions for those who dare to contest.

But once the process is issued in any criminal case you have to face trial but need not worry for   conviction or jail. The solution should be to demolish the case of the complainant since as a rule there are always many mistakes in hury and over confidence and file couter cases.

Please send complete details at

firmaction@gmail.com 

Please contact only if you are interested to legally solve your problems from expert professionals .

For advice and querries only this website gives you ample opportunities., pl use them .

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    CIVIL MATTERS, CRIMINAL MATTERS, COMPANY LAW, TRUSTS,propery

My area of expertise
    PORPERTY, RENT, CHEQUES, CRIMINAL, FAMILY, TRUSTS.

My experience in the area (years):
    MORE THAN THIRTY YEARS.

Organizations I belong to:
    SELF.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    NIL.

Educational credentials:
    B.E. ELECT LLB.

Award & Honors:
    NIL

• sayanghoshmondal says : DIVORCE UNDER ADULTERY
    Respected sir My parents are married for about 30 yrs. Out of the wedlock of them 2 children were born, me and my sister. I am about 26 yrs old and my sister is about 21 yrs old, and our education is going on, and both of us are unmarried. My father was director of a central govt. medical college and recently retired from service and gets a pension of about 60000rs. My mother is class 12 pass. We have a house which is joint property of my father and mother. My mother is a housewife and until now is residing in the said house. My father built the house from his own income and taking loan from the bank(the loan has been paid in full). For last 10 yrs my mother has led her life in adultery with various persons of which me and my sister are eyewitness. My parents have no physical relation for past 10 yrs. But we all live in the said house. Me and my sister want to stay with my father if finally separation takes place. Recently my father has filed a divorce case under adultery,cruelty and desertion. After that my mother has filed a case for inter rim maintenance under section 24 of HMA, and requesting the court to pay her 26000rs per month and 60000rs one time for litigation expenses. My questions are- 1. What may be the approx amount my father has to pay her as inter rim maintenance? 2. What is the approx amount of time to solve the whole matter? 3. After the case is solved is there any chance that my father has to pay maintenance to her? 4. Is there any provision in law where major children can file a case against their adulterious mother on ground of cruelty? PLS HELP

• ujjwal bag says :
    IS SERVICE TAX OF FLAT IS TO BE PAID BEFORE POSSESION? I BOOKED MY FLAT IN JUNE 2013, ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT , IN AUGUST,2013. TOTAL PROJECT COMPLETION LAST DATE , 15 JANUARY ,2015. 90% OF TOTAL PAYMENT OF THE AGREEMENT VALUE PAID. MY FLAT IS COMPLETED NOW. BUT TOTAL PROJECT NOT COMPLETED. BUILDER ASKING ME TO TAKE POSSESSION. AND HE IS ALSO ASKING FOR SERVICE TAX. I WANTED TO DO REGISTRATION , BUT BUILDER CANNOT DO THE REGISTRATION OF ANY FLAT NOW, DUE TO SOME LITIGATION . 1. CAN I TAKE THE POSSESSION , WITHOUT GIVING SERVICE TAX? I WANT TO GIVE THE SERVICE TAX AND REST 10% OF FLAT AGREEMENT VALUE ONLY DURING REGISTRATION. BECAUSE IF BEYOND 15 JANUARY 2015, HE IS NOT ABLE TO REGISTRY MY FLAT - THEN I WANT CANCEL MY AGREEMENT. 2. IF I TAKE THE POSSESSION , WITHOUT GIVING SERVICE TAX, ....... BUT IF BEYOND 15 JANUARY 2015, HE IS NOT ABLE TO REGISTRY MY FLAT, AND I CANCEL MY AGREEMENT,..... THEN CAN I GET THE SERVICE TAX AMOUNT BACK?

• vinit says : ta
    SIR, I AM SUSPENDED FRM BANK ON 19TH JUNE 2012. AND BANK ALSO LODGE FIR AGAINST ME ON 19TH JULY 2012. THE TRAIL IS IN COURT AND BANK ALSO START ENQUIRY. I WANT TO KNOW WILL TA DA WILL PAID TO ME TO ATTEND THE ENQUIRY BECAUSE INQURIY INITIATE OUTSTATION . I SENT THE 3 TA DA BILL TO MY BRANCH MANAGER BUT HE SAID THAT I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IT BECAUSE I AM DEFENDED MYSELF , I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE PAID TO ME NOW. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW I AM NOT GETTING SINGLE BUGS OF SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE IN CASH. MANAGEMENT PUT ALL SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE TO MY LOAN ACCOUNT AND NOT PAID A SINGLE BUGS TO ME IN CASH. IS IT LEGAL. AND MANAGER PUT HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT FROM LAST ONE YEAR THEN HOW CAN I SURVIVE BECAUSE NO TA DA WILL PAID TO ME ATTEND INQUIRY FROM STARTING THE INQUIRY AND NO SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE PAID TO ME IN CASH AND PUT HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT ALSO. PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT WILL I DO. THANKS

• Just Passed LLB says : Divorce with mutual consent,
    Divorce with mutual consent, A Husband 29years from pune & wife aged 25years from Pimpalgaon(baswant)Nasik. It was same cast Arranged marriage on 9/12/12 at Pimpalgaon nasik, got the marriage certificate of gram panchayat, from Pimpalgaon(baswant) Nasik. (I suppose Court relevant is nifad taluka court,Dist NASIK, Maharashtra). From 27/02/13 wife left spouse due to family clashes (wife is arrogant & not suitable to family expectations of my client) Finally wifes family supported her conduct & now both the parties Mutully decided to take divorce on 28/04/13 orally. 1.One of the advocate from their side says we will give false declartion that marriage occured on 9/12/2011 not 2012 & ask for Divorce by mutual consent at nifad court. Husband is professinally qualified CS & CWA, Falsifing or suppressing facts that marriage is occured in 2011 can hamper professional career in long run, So as clients advocate i am not accepting the praposal of falsifying. as the law says We are elligible to apply for divorce only after 1 year from marriage. But both the parties want the legal divorce at earliest Shall i go for false declaration? What is risk of fasifying to my client in his CWA & CS practice ? 2. The relevant court is niphad is questinable ? 2.1.can i appeal in family court of pune for divorce? As Clients residence is at Pune 2.2.comparatively (Pune or Niphad) where you think the decree will be processed faster if both places are valid to apply for divorce? 3.What will be reasonable quote of Advocate fees this matter in total at Pune Court ? Nilesh Kucheriya Ask for Legal solutions +91 99230 32665

• varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend Sir, I saw your profile on www.lawyerclubindia.com I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: varun_sharma3@rediffmail.com Cell : 9429173460

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×