Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 18520

+ View Full Profile

About me


CAUTION: Please DON'T CLICK on the link CLICK TO TALK" appearing below my ID. Please don't pay any Money through that link. The money so remitted by you is not received by me. Requests for Help, if any needed, may be asked through email >>>At: 1962dcg@gmail.com

Say Hello to a Happy life by asking for Practical Solutions to your Most Difficult Legal, professional, domestic or official Problems

Premium Service available for Specialized issues on:

- Defense in Departmental Inquiries in Government & Public Sector Undertakings

- APAR & Promotion Problems in Government & Public Sector Undertakings

- Marriage Dispute Problems & Maintenance Charges to Wife< Children & Parents

- Property Problems

- Cheque Dishonour Problems

- Analysis of Legal Documents

- Research for PhD Thesis & Masters Project Reports for Educationists/ Research Scholars



Email at: 1962dcg@gmail.com

IMPOTANT: Before contact by phone, must send case history & background of the problem along with personal introduction by email.

CAUTION: Persons with assumed names and/or without proper personal introduction may please excuse. Please don't expect any response without your proper introduction & case history.






Disclaimer: Any opinion or views expressed in good faith in response to the facts/information provided by the querist on this forum is intended only to facilitate general guidance. The opinion/views so expressed should, however, be got validated by proper personal consultation with a certified & experienced lawyer by meeting him personally and getting examined all the case related documents. The member of our Group Associates cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions on: Constitutional Law, Labour & Service Law, Taxation, Business Law, Student, Corporate Culture, Education, Management, Leadership, Education, Finance, Telecom, Audit & Accounts, Vigilance, Employee Discipline

    My area of expertise
    Careers, Labour & Service Laws, Accouns & Audit, Management, Leadership, Education, Telecom, Project Finance, Disciplinary Cases, Vigilance, Copyright,

    My experience in the area (years):
    39+ years before retirement from active service and about 10 years, as consultant after retirement from service.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Department of Posts & Department of Telecom & Information Technology

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I have at credit 23 publications (Reference Books & Guide Books) at my credit, pertaining to service rules & Procedures, Finance, Accounts & Audit, Taxation, Vigilance & Departmental Inquiries.

    Educational credentials:
    Post Graduate in Management stream

    Award & Honors:
    Actively associated, as member, to accomplish all necessary pre-incorporation formalities for establishment and incorporation of MTNL, a PSU, under DOT. Later, associated to form an Autonomous R&D Centre, TRC Society, under the DOT in 1989

  • shivani says : SC AGRICULTURE LAND SALE
    I want to know that what is the procedure of sale & purchase of SC caste agricultural land to ST or General …

  • Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

  • prakash says : LIEN in central govt. department-reg
    Sir, I joined Central excise department in may 2016 and did not completed probation period which is of 2years, after working 11 months in central excise department, I gave technical resignation through proper channel and joined income tax department. I have been working as a inspector in income tax department since june 2017. can I retain my previous service which is possible through LIEN? can I join the earlier service in central excise department?

  • ARCHANA says : About the points asked
    1.Well I was anonymous because I dont think writing names help on an internet site...how would that help my cause.. Secondly my mother dies before my father Thirdly I have no oher rothers or sisters...I am the only daughter Nobody drew the pension all these years I did ot apply because I had no idea I was eligible How I survived...with small jobs...but now I am diabetic...and am not able to work so somebody suggested that I was eligible and hence I applied..

  • Umesh Khanna says : IT Complaint
    I want to file a complaint to Income Tax Deptt. against a Pvt Ltd Co. for evading income tax by making fraud balance sheets,they have also not filed returns in IT Deptt since fin year 2008-9, the 2007-8 return is filed on basis of fraud balance sheets.The CA's whose signature are on audited balance sheets have denied that they have audited the balance sheets & their stamp & signature are forged. Can a tax evasion case be filed after 11 years, there is proof in that balance sheet of evasion.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41358

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798


  LAWyersclubindia Menu