Member (Account Deleted)'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 188

+ View Full Profile

About me

Prof (Dr) R K Gupta is a Management professor and business consultant and teaches corporate taxation, operations management , Industrial laws ,international business laws ,contracting . Aged 66 he is one of the senior most engineering manager in country  and professor . He is Commerce and management PhD guide and Thesis examiner for reputed universities . Prof Gupta is heading a non funded social action group Bhartiya Nagrika Adhikar Pravartan Manch popularly called janshakti with over 1500 Indian and NRI members .Our focus is on woman and child empowerment and administrative and legal reforms in country. Many legal reform proposals have been accepted by government including long standing campaign for NOTA in electoral reforms. More reforms are in offing soon.The forum free of cost trains first year law students in socio legal training projects through out India and accepts only students of national law and reputed universities . Questions asked in forum are on behalf of less educated and in distress  persons specially women and children to get them better justice. We have many lawyers attached to us and those with philanthropic  inclination are always welcome to join hands for cheaper and fast and correct justice to needy and bringing around governance reforms

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Family matters/law, Property Law, Corporate Law,Patents & Trade Marks, Management, Project, finance ,commercial law, taxations related

My area of expertise
    Management consultant, NGO, Human Rights, Civil Rights, Project Finance, Contracts and international documentation

My experience in the area (years):
    44 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Sobhagya Consultancy & Marketing Services-India Bhartiya Nagrik Adhikaar Pravartan Manch(Janshakti)

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    several journals and public forums

Educational credentials:
    B Tech MBA PhD FIE FIMA Member Dairy Association of India

Award & Honors:
    Honoray President of Janshakti a social action forum since 2002 focused on woman and child empowerment and administrative and legal reforms in country

No comments on me

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×