JIGYASU: Legal Analyst's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1013

+ View Full Profile

About me

As a Legal Analyst, I may be knowing much more than the most well qualified and experienced lawyers/ Experts, but still I claim myself to be a lifelong JIGYASU (learner). I share my knowledge selflessly and sincerely to the needy persons, who are bogged with different problems of life and are also misled profusely by some fake experts at this site. The following links present some noticeable examples about nature of response from lawyers:

(1) http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=152333&offset=1

What to do if some lawyer fail to get justice?

Read more at: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=152333&offset=1

However, my passion is to demonstrate skill and perfection in Disciplinary Proceedings/ Departmental Inquiries/ Domestic Inquiries against employees of Government, PSUs and Company Corporate, on following aspects to help and as per the need of the Employers or THE Employees.

FOR EMPLOYERS

1. Framing of Perfect Charge Sheet

2. Expert Opinion/ Advice to the Disc. Authority on receipt of Defense of employee or Report of Inquiring Authority to facilitate Decision of the Articles of Charge

3. Framing of Decision in speaking order on behalf of Disciplinary Authority after receipt of Defense of employee or Report of Inquiring Authority

4. Expert Opinion/Advice to the Appellate Authority on receipt of the Appeal of the accused employee to the Appellate Authority after the decision of the Disc. Authority

5. Framing of Decision in speaking order on behalf of the Appellate Authority on the Appeal of the accused employee

6. Expert Opinion/Advice to the Reviewing Authority on the orders of the Disciplinary Authority or the Appellate Authority in Disciplinary Cases

7. Framing of Decision in speaking order on behalf of the Reviewing Authority.

FOR EMPLOYEES

1. Framing of Defense Statement of the accused employee in Minor Penalty Charge Sheet case

2. Representation as Defense Assistant/ Representative of the employee in Major Penalty Charge Sheet case

3. Framing of Questionnaires to cross-examine the Prosecution/ Management Witnesses for the Defense of the employee during Departmental/ Domestic Inquiry Proceedings

4. Drafting of Defense Statement on the conclusion of Departmental/ Domestic Inquiry proceedings

5. Drafting of Representation against the findings of the Inquiring Authority

6. Drafting of Appeals against the Penalty Orders issued by the Disciplinary Authority

7. Drafting of Review Petitions against the Decision of the Appellate Authority

8. Drafting of Application to help the employee/ his layer for filing a CAT/ SAT / Court case for seeking justice against the Penalty Order

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Disciplinary Proceedings: Departmental Inquiries: Charge Sheets, Inquiry report, Rules & Regulations; Analysis & Interpretation of Legal Documents. Promotions, Discipline & Vigilance, APAR, Termination, Dismissal from service

My area of expertise
    HR, Finance, Audit, Government Rules & regulations, Management & Vigilance Consultancy, Fraud Detection & Control

My experience in the area (years):
    About 38 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Retired Senior Level Executive

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Management, Work Standards, Guide books for departmental candidates of Government & PSUs, Freelance Project Reports

Educational credentials:
    Post Graduate

Award & Honors:
    Founder Member of two PSUs

• Nimmagadda Dheeraj says : Dheeraj
    as that i had been posted different job postings from the company that i had been sent you one of the link and attendence sheet.employers who are worked with me sir

• Nimmagadda Dheeraj says : sir i have a proofs
    http://jobopenings.yuvajobs.com/bpo-executive-hyderabad-secunderabad-big-y-enablers-consulting-private-limited-2958020.htm

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41338

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×