Hi I want an expert to check and correct me in writing a letter to the Chief Justice of Bombay HC.
My format is as below please read it and if any corrections please advice asap.
Thanks in advance.
FORMAT:
From: Pradeep Dattatray Bhaigade
Address: ABCDEF
Cell No: 00000000
Date:
To,
The Hon’ble Chief Justice of Bombay High Court,
Your Honor,
SUBJECT: The purpose of this letter is to save the precious time of the Hon’ble High Court regarding WP No 2257/2018 (Reg No 103/2019)
I am Pradeep Dattatray Bhaigade, 44 years old is the Respondent No. 6 in WP 2123/2018, 2209/2018 and 2223/2018.
WP (L) no 2123/2018 filed by Advocate H. S. Anand on behalf of Rajendra Vishwakarma and Others is clubbed with WP (L) no 2209/2018 and WP (L) no 2223/2018 heard by Hon’ble Justice G. S. Kulkarni.
The above Writ Petitions were on board of the Hon’ble High Court on on 13 December 2018 where I was present in person as Respondent No. 6 and the matter is CLOSED FOR ORDER as per the Lordship’s directions.
Just want to add that the Applicant and his advocate H S Anand wants to delay the evictions orders passed by the Competent Authority of SRA. They are very much successful in doing so because although there is no relief grant by the Hon’ble High Court the SRA is not willing to execute the eviction order passed by the Dy. Collector, Competent Authority on 27th July 2015.
To continue such kind of delay and enjoying the illegal possession of Rehab Building rooms Applicant Gaurav Shetty through Advocate H S Anand have filed one more WP (L) no 2257/2018 for the same SRA rehab tenement and same society. Gaurav Shetty’s previous WP (L) No was 2209/2018 (Reg No is WP 3131/2018).
Justice Delayed is Justice Denied, we heard in news and magazines to avoid more delay and save the precious time of the Hon’ble High Court We write this letter to the Hon’ble Chief Justice Sir and request My Lordship tokindly look into the matter on priority basis because illegal occupants are having the possession of 5 rooms since 2007 till date.
Hon’ble Shri Justice G. S. Kulkarni already heard same 3 writ petitions (Closed for Order) and hope will be issuing an order of the same sooner or later.
We like to request The Hon’ble Chief Justice of Bombay High Court to allot the WP (L) No 2257/2018 (Reg No. WP 103/2019) to The Justice G. S. Kulkarni as he already handled three Writ Petitions of the same society, same advocate and the same SRA Scheme it will definitely save the precious time of the Hon’ble High Court.
WP (L) No 2257/2018 (Reg No. WP 103/2019) is now alloted to The Justice S. C. GUPTE sir but no hearing takes place till today 4th March 2019.

Answer now

Branch Office , Bhopal of PNB Housing Fin.Ltd.is not giving already prepared loan cheques(mentioned in registered sale deed of house) to seller of house , even 20 days after , receiving original registered sale deed of 28-1-19, original registered sale deed of March 2006 of adjoining house on same size of plot of same purchaser/borrower and mortgage deed of 30-1-19.The dealing official told to seller of the house , for the first time i.e.after registration of sale deed that the cheques will be given only after production of letter of Namantaran(नामान्तरण ) of whole leasehold plot by Leasor M.P.Housing Board in favour of the
purchaser/borrower.Namantaran process may take 2-3 months.
Is there any way for receiving cheques, as early as possible, before Namantaran alongwith interest @9.5% , being charged from borrower upto date of receipt of cheques.

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 19:46

Experts

HOW TO KNOWN /CONFIRM THE REGISTERED EXPERTS ARE DIED OR LIVE ON THIS FORUM PHYSICALLY IN THE INTEREST OF THE QUE REST?

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 00:14

Caste certificate

I am resident of state A currently living in statw B i have applied and GOT the caste certificate from. Hometown but i gave gave permanent and present both adress of home town.
Now i worried would it make any issue that i didn't gave tge address when i currently living. I didn't give cause i hadn't any document regarding that.
Or it will not make any issue as patwari verified the address by visit and granted the certificate by tehsildar

Answer now

09 February 2019 at 13:40

Address in caste certificate

Dear sir I m resident of UP living in haryana from 2 yr i have applied for caste certificate from up they asked only address proff detail from UP i have gave a get the certificate.
I m just asking does it make any problem that i didn't gave other state present address. The authority said address is written only of permenet state that is up. Kindly guide

Answer now

30 January 2019 at 11:25

Compensation in motor accident

Through which section an application for compensation for death in a motor accident be filed. How to choose section 140 or 163A or 166 ect.?

Answer now

I would like to know if the Sarfaesi Act is applicable to Nidhi Company?

For invoking Sec-13 for taking possession of assets.

Answer now

06 January 2019 at 15:43

Society registration lapse for 15 years

Ours is apartment owners association registered in Madurai Tamilnadu but now it is not renewed for 15 years. The new management 7 people got elected in Aug 2018 but president,secretary/trasurer 2 EC members had to resign as a ex-president threatened with court and police false cases.. now only the Vice president and an EC member are left with.
Now they just manage to appoint a member of their choice with managing 20 persons signature out of 177 members
The has also added him as authorised signatory..
The question are.
1. Is the bank right in allowing the treasurer to operate the account.
2. Is not EGM must for electing new office bearers?
3.any other legal remedy available?

Answer now

03 January 2019 at 11:46

Chit fund amount not repaid

Hi,

we have been putting the money in local chit fund company from past 12 years and a lady was running this business, she was introduced to us by one of our neighbours.There was a new chit started in the year Jan 2016 for the amount of 1 lac and completed in the year Aug 2017.but we havent received the amount till now.its been one and half year since im making rounds to them for my hard earned money. In between they have changed their house and not lifting my calls. the only means is their shop located nearby, whenever i go to their shop and ask for money they threaten us by saying they will complain agaist us as we are creating nuisance in front of shop and takes video. she outrightly saying that she will not give the money.The only proof i have is a small note book of monthly installements with their sign and a few audio recordings of our conversation.
please could someone suggest what can i do in this regard?

Answer now

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have following query regarding Gift Deed and Transfer of Shares in CHS flat in Kolkata, West Bengal.

Please consider the below information:

1. My father (a Retired Central Govt. employee) is a member of a Cooperative Housing Society flat in Kolkata, West Bengal.
2. The society is registered, the physical possession is taken.
3. However, the Completion Certificate of the entire building is still not received and hence the INDIVIDUAL FLATS HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED ON THEIR OWNER's NAMES. We are currently waiting for the Completion Certificate.
4. SHARE CERTIFICATE is on my fathers name.
5. He has put my name as the Nominee in Society Registers.

Additional Information:

6. Funding of the said property (our flat) was done by me and hence it was agreed that while doing the registration of the property, it will be done on my name directly.
7. It was not possible to admit my name directly as a member in 2010, since the society at the time did not accept me as a member citing my then NRI status as a reason.

Queries:

1. Since my father is quite old now, and also as it was agreed from the beginning that the property will be registered directly on my name (when the property will be completed and Completion Certificate will be received) - Is it possible to register the property directly on my name without transferring the Share Certificate on my name? In other words, is it mandatory to transfer share certificate before the registration of the property or can it be done afterwards also?

2. Gift Deed - Can my father gift the property to me by the means of a Gift Deed BEFORE THE REGISTRATION OF THE PROPERTY?

If yes, then
2a) Is it mandatory to Transfer the Shares on my name before making Gift Deed, or the two are unrelated?
2b) Do we need society permission/ approval before making such Gift Deed?
2c) What are the documents required to make such Gift Deed?

3. Is there any Act/ rule which can Bar/ Stop me from being a member just because I am a NRI? Can the Society/ Registrar reject my application because I am NRI.

Any help/ expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Pradeep

Answer now

×