Under section 302/34

Dear Sirs,
I have been falsely implicated the case due to old property enmity in a murder case under the roll of exhortation in bare hand.Informant has given statement in police chowki which is not reporting chowki and made his signature on the chowki GD in which my name and role is not mentioned. After 4 hours FIR has been lodged in Kotwali Nagar where our name also mentioned as role of exhortation.Please advise me can we get any benefit from this police chowki GD to acquittal in the case.

Please advise to reduce my mental stress.please please....

It is better to get AB in advance to avoid troubles from police.

Contest the case through a local prudent lawyer.
An anonymous author should not expect valuable response and obligation of experts as the same is against rule of this platform, disclose your identity before posting any query qua dispute involved therein.

please advise in details as per contest because of seriousness of the case. Author name is Ashok Kumar.

In your own interest. Anyone having slightest sympathy for you should not be advising without seeing papers.

×