Drain water leak in my boundary.

My neighbor has made a drain attached to my boundary wall ,often the drainage of my neighbor overflow sink water to my boundary through my boundary.
Several complained has been made to my neighbor ,they donot take any action but threatened us to do whatever we like to do. There dity drainage water comes to my boundary.

In this situation what can I do?

Local authorities can correct such complaints by invoking the penal provisions.You may petition the local authorities in this issue.

Contact municipal/ local authorities.
You can also file a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction with damages through a local prudent lawyer.

krishna mohan (Expert)

You can complain the local authority controlling public health, hygiene etc., In addition you can file a police complaint with evidence for proper investigation and remedial action.

×