Wrong cheque number mention in legal notice ( nia 138)

This query is : Resolved 

26 October 2018

Due to Typing mistake wrong cheque number mention in legal notice of cheque bounce case.
what can I do ?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
26 October 2018

Re-issue with correct number within stipulated time.

Guest (Expert)
27 October 2018

simply send fresh or intimate corrigendum to earlier reference

M V Gupta (Expert)
27 October 2018

Agree with the views of the experts.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
28 October 2018

No alternate but to issue corrigendum to earlier notice, recheck before signing any document.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu