Employee agreement bond breaks.

Hi
I recently quit from one of the MNC company due to Health and Family Issues. I haven't completed the agreement period of 2 years and i worked there 16 months unfortunately i resigned my job. My Employer is not accepting my resignation and also they sent one Lawyer notice to me. In that notice they asked me to pay the money or come and join immediately. Because of my health issues i resigned my job.

Experts Please help me how to get out from this situation?

If you are not able to complete the agreed period, state the facts and request relief pointing out health grounds. Better consult lawyer to deal with if not accepted.

Karthik (Querist)

Hi Issac Sir,
Thank you so much for your response. I can try my best and if he's not accepted and i'll reach you for the solution to my problem.

You have handed over charge of all the documents, keys and other items/equipments of the company or not?
How much is the expenditure (appx) spent by company on your training?
Before signing and execution of the bond you have gone through/ understood the terms and conditions of the bond or not?
Look before you leap and consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters.
Before that try and solve the issues amicably.

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (Expert)

Employee Bonds and retaining original certificates of candidates in the guise of security are not legally valid.
Please show the appointment letter and bond and I can give you a solution cs dr vedula gopinath senior lawyer and arbitrator vgnath@gmail.com

Karthik (Querist)

Hi Vashista Sir,
Thank you so much for your response.

Karthik (Querist)

Hi Gopinath Sir,
Thank you so much for your response.
I can send the agreement copy to your email id at today night. Hope i'm waiting for your response once you received the agreement.

×