Compassionate appointment

My father was serving in The Directorate Of Census Operations Arunachal Pradesh, Shillong-3 from 1980 when he passed away on 15th April 2009 with a total service period of more than 26 years leaving behind me who attained 18 years as on 1st jan 2009 and my mother who is a cancer patitent since 1997 at the Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai . Accordingly a request for my compassionate appointment was made but however it was rejected by the RGI also the meagre amount of ffamily pension received by us i.e. @6115 plus dearness relief is not enough to survive in this modern day of crisis also my mother's periodical checkup requires huge cost which is difficult to meet. Subsequent request were again on 2010 a further request was made on 2011 to the then Home Minister Mr Sushil Kumar Shinde however the reason for termination of my appointement is still unknown. Can someone guide me what should be my next step? thank you!

Filing a writ petition in the High Court alone solve the issue.

Dipayan Dey (Querist)

Thank you sir Isac Gabriel.

You can use RTI to get information.

May proceed as advised by the expert.

×