crpc 408

I have been charged with ipc 408 on August 2014 in raipur C G.i have been absconding since then now the warrant has been issued.two time i have applied for anticipatory bail which is rejected.
Now i had words with the company and they are ready to do settlement i am paying 450000 by demand draft.
My question is if i pay the amount in company head office and get the n o c and settlement paper signed and sealed can i get regular bail.
They are ready but taking time to come down to raipur for compounding by court.
Is it possible to submit demand draft their and get bail in court

Certainly you need an assistance of a good Senior Advocate from Raipur instead of taking risk.

You will have to appear before the Court, get the warrants cancelled (you may be sent to jail) before proceeding.
Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer for necessary guidance and proceeding.

You have not posted the complete facts. In my understanding, paying the amount is tantamount to acceptance of wrongdoing.

×