citations on maintainability of suit of permanent injunction

Sir,Facts of the case.Plaintiffs filed a suit for Suit for permanent injunction on open suit land,got contested interim injunction orderin their favour,agrieved by it defendants filed CMA,it was not seriously contested by the plaintiffs,the same is allowed.now my problem before the experts is that-Is still the suit is maintainable for commencement of trail- plz help me in regard with citations

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

J.Satyamurthy (Querist)

plz help me

KamalNayanSaxena (Expert)

please post full particulars of your case

J.Satyamurthy (Querist)

Sir,Plaintiffs suit for permanent injunction,interim order vacatated,my question is whether the plaintiffs suit is maintainable-

J.Satyamurthy (Querist)

Interim injunction order is vacated at all levels,That is at jr Civil,District Court,High Court- Now my quesion before the experts is that whether the plaintiffs suit is still maintainable- plz give me the cititations in favour/against

anonymus (Expert)

Sir, as already stated the interim orders will not act as resjudicata. the suit is still maintianable and will have to be decided on merits based on the oral or documentary evidence. It is not necessary that the suit has to follow the result of the I.A.

J.Satyamurthy (Querist)

Respected mehbub sir,thanks for immediate response,can you plz take further pains in giving me the citations

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

dear Satyamurthy its a basic law, u need not to quote citations in this regard.

dismissal of interim application does not mean that ur case is not having no merit.

interim applications are decided on the basis of prima facie considerations.

suit is still maintainable and do contest it with the best evidence.

well we ll try to get u few judgments also, wait for some time :-)

ARVIND JAIN (Expert)

YES MR KIRAN IS RIGHT.

×