cheque bounce

This query is : Resolved 

10 November 2017

Hey! I am a resident of Mumbai I had given a loan amount in exchange of car tto form security which he did not deliver on non payment of loan... The loan is still unpaid in response I updated his facebook page with the documents I had after that now I have a bounced cheque from him with insufficient funds please guide me with the ways I can notch him to get my money back with sections and the loopholes and the number of times the cheque to be bounced and other details please read the senario carefully...

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
11 November 2017

Please state cleat material facts by redrafting your query to form an opinion.

krishna mohan (Expert)
13 November 2017

You can take a legal assistance to able lawyer to issue legal notice to pay all dues including bouncing of cheque and you can take action under NI Act which your advocate will be able to guide you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu