attestation form during govt. job joining

I have to take sign of gazetted officer on my attestation form on identity certificate attached with it. I have taken sign of gazetted officer officer but he doesn't know me personally, but he mentioned that he has known me from six months and the information given by me is correct. When police verification is done about my identity then whether it is questioned from me how i know that gazetted officer.

Dear ankit, After seeing your query, no Gazetted Officer can sign any identity certificate hereafter. If your identity is verified, if you say no, you will loose your job opportunity.

What is the dispute involved for consideration and obligation of legal experts qua your query?

In fact the officer who have attested your form without having known and mentioned that you are known to him for the last 6 months is false statement but to oblige you so that your job is confirmed, which you do not deserve..
Instead of making such statement public you must have thanked the Officer.

(i) Some persons have problems.

(ii) Some persons do not have problems they have to imagine

(iii) Some persons do not have problems they cannot just leave to imaginaion they have to create problem.

You are which of the three.

If you feel that your form is wrongly attested then do not join.

You must create a problem for the stupid officer who attested forms of persons like you.

If you are not willing to make it public,better keep quiet and face the consequences, but the attesting officer could not be found fault.

×