Home > Experts > Labour & Service Law > appointment / contract letter to the staff

appointment / contract letter to the staff (Labour & Service Law)

Author : Shahzad I

Posted On 27 July 2009 at 11:22

We need to issue an appointment / contract letter to the staff (i.e. for drivers,housekeeping, security,cleaners), keeping in mind all the labour laws. Also need to ensure strict complainces of rules against unions.

Plz provide the format / draft of the appointment / contract letter if any or clauses which related the request and and also advice on how to keep a check on trade union formation.

Shahzad

Expert : A V Vishal

Posted On 27 July 2009 at 13:52

You cannot draft a agreement wherein you want to curb the legal rights of the employees, such agreement will be treated null and void in the court of law.

Author : Shahzad I

Posted On 27 July 2009 at 15:31

We are not against the legal rights of the employee, but as we already have employee grievance cell in place which voices out the issues to the management and so we need to maintain statutory compliances. The grievance cell manages complaints / issues of staff complaints ,etc. so atleast we can have appointment / contract letter to the staff (i.e. for drivers,housekeeping, security, cleaners), keeping in mind all the labour laws.Plz advice on the clauses/ letter format

Author : Shahzad I

Posted On 12 August 2009 at 11:01

can we have appointment / contract letter to the staff (i.e. for drivers,housekeeping, security, cleaners), keeping in mind all the labour laws. Plz advice on the clauses/ letter format to avoid any legal hazzles

Author : Shahzad I

Posted On 28 September 2009 at 13:22

.