advocate commissioner report

Sir, the advocate commissioner report has been scrapped by sub judge in first appeal for reason that the suit property was measured by a sale deed marked as plaintiff side document 1 given by plaintiff lawyer during commissioner,s measurement.whether is it not proper to give a marked document to commissioner by plaintiff lawyer.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

It isvery much proper for a plaintiff to give a marked document(sale Deed) to an advocate commissioner which is not measured to measre the property under sale deed along with a surveyerPlease vclick the following;link for further information onthis issue.
https://indiankanoon.org/doc/159415000/

The posting lacks clarity.

If not satisfied with the findings of court challenge the same.

J. Raj george (Querist)

Thanks very much to expert madam Ms.Usha Kaboor for valuable law points.am searching in Indiankanoon

Incomplete information

J. Raj george (Querist)

Sir/madam,
In the commission report it was written as " ...after that plaintiff lawyer gave me on document Ex.P1 ,as per which the land was measured and the plaintiff schedule was identified as..."
My question is the act of giving the document by the plaintiff lawyer is wrong or correct? Or whether the commissioner should get the marked document from the court only. Please clarify me

J. Raj george (Querist)

I request an clarification

J. Raj george (Querist)

Any experts 'll

×