Why took only one person signature

We are 6 decree holders in the same suit. We have filed execution petition against defaulters who are 20 persons.

On the crpc 200 application sworn in statement judge took oath of only one of us in the box. And took same persons sign but not all our signature.

Can you guess why judge did like that?

Did you consult your lawyer who is an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy your queries, well aware about the facts of your case and charged fees from you?

In your statement/ examination paper 2 different cases have been mixed up, how do you correlate execution of a decree with statement in a criminal complaint u/s 200 Cr PC?

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

answer to your questions. We dont have a lawyer.

if you dont have that much head, why did you become lawyer?
Now my question your clients (if there are any) how many of them have commited suicide because of your carelesness at work as a Lawyer?

Advice for you: If you dont know the answer why dont you shut your pie hole by plugging it?

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

If someone else who has brains can answer please.

Your abovementioned post is rediculous.Withdrw it.

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

Ok. I withdraw my statement. Anyone who does not have brains also can reply.

It is elementary that provisions of CrPC, more esp. Section 200, have nexus or relevance in an execution petition.

@Banuvara Raja,
Go through my response again, however, I cannot imbibe brain in you.
If you can not understand simple language, it is not my baby, face it.
You have sought obligation of experts on this platform, wherein you are not client of either of the respondent (Lawyer replying your question), FREE OF COST isn't it ?
It is a public platform, use of such words is absurd, ridiculous and stupidity.
It is abuse of this platform.,
Admin LCI should have taken action for deleting such account, you are lucky.

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

Nobody can tell why judge took only one persons signature? That much if you cant guide its waste to be lawyer.

What prevents you from posting complete facts devoid of your personal and subjective opinions.

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

Gaandu you derive lot of pleasure by posting unwanted replies isnt it? Scoundrel.

Normally if the judge satisfies with the evidence of one of the decree holder then he may take stringent steps against opposite parties.

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

Abba big thanks to you saar. To tell this much nobody had one paise of brain in their heads, only headlongs we got in tis forum.

×