Whietner use in caste certificate

Dear sir i m a sc candidate. I had made a caste certificate 6 month ago from agra in it all the detail is accurate but in the colony address shastri nagar in it a minute whitener applied and then colony name written. Does it create any problems.
As on the back of certificate patwari wrote his report and colony name is written correctly.
While i asked to authority about it they said its normal we did it and dm tehsildar signatures is intact. Certificate no is duly verified with online record of certificate.i used it in job interview they also not said any objection.
Is there any issue sir

Parmanik kumar (Querist)

Whitnee used as sastri is correct but by mistakenly its writen ealier as shastri then after whitener its coorected as sastri this is the only correction. As in interview they took it and verified with original copy would it be a problem at all in future?? Though my. Caste is not depend on the address spelling.

Parmanik kumar (Querist)

Form is also filled by the cleric of the DM office i dont know when they apply the whitener but on certificate a report by patwari written also in hindi in which colony name my name my caste written is correct. I think after that DM and tehsildar signed the document. Document is having 13 digit no. That is checked and find correct but there is only name caste and father name given on online verification.
Is thrre any issue to me as in interview they also accepted it witout any issue

×