Home > Experts > Business Law > What will be the legal procedure to set up a coaching center in a partnership model?

What will be the legal procedure to set up a coaching center in a partnership model? (Business Law)

Author : Ishika Ray

Posted On 30 March 2012 at 17:35

What will be the legal procedure to set up a coaching center in a partnership model? Kindly note we 3 to 4 friends are willing to start off a coaching center in partnership form. We all are student & will open the coaching centre in one of us resident. Kindly guide us.

Expert : V R SHROFF

Posted On 30 March 2012 at 17:45

Only adult, above 18 yrs, can join in partnership firm, Any Local Adv will do it for you, Terms & conditions you decide, with your invesment & Profit sharing, regs firm, take license from local body, open bank a/c Start it.

Author : Ishika Ray

Posted On 30 March 2012 at 18:12

Thank u Sir,

I'm 21 yrs, as per my understanding I have to take trade license from a local body & open a n a/c & get pan card in the name of coachin centre. Agreement related to terms & condition & investment will be signed by us [partners] in a legal paper. Please confirm & also let me know whether any other documentation related to tax will be there or not?

Expert : V R SHROFF

Posted On 30 March 2012 at 18:14

partnership deed , be signed by all partners & get it registered.

Expert : Adv.R.P.Chugh

Posted On 30 March 2012 at 19:39

The Partnership firm (registered) is a legal person for the purposes of taxation - and would be assessed as such. The PAN Card in name of firm would take care of that. Make sure you get Partnership Deed registered.

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 30 March 2012 at 23:28

You do not require more documents than already discussed.

Author : Ishika Ray

Posted On 31 March 2012 at 14:59

Thanks a lot for all of yours advice.

Expert : PS Dhingra, dcgroup1962@gmail.

Posted On 01 April 2012 at 19:48

Better hire services of a professional to get appropriate help for drafting and registration of partnership deed after due discussion on pros & cons and other details of the constitution.