Want case study in which police and detective gives proof

want to read such cases in which police and detective done there job very well. and find proofs from cheques and property papers in sec 138 and property fraud cases.

Pls suggest me from where i can get these type of cases which solved with the help of police and detectives

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Search Google for it.

No facts of case.
What is your problem?
You have posted such questions earlier:

asked a query in Experts Want case solved by police and detective in sec 138.
asked a query in Experts Want case study in which police and detective gives proof
asked a query in Experts Sec 138
asked a query in Experts How a sale deed can be invalid
asked a query in Experts Blank cheque issued

neeraj (Querist)

Yes sir because queries are still open there are some douts in my mind so iwant to clear, but people are advising to change lawyer or to contact them very strang

You must discuss the matter with all your papers. If there is any dispute in respect of cheque writings signatures etc., you have to file a application under the relevant provisions of Evidence Act and get a report from Foreign sic laboratory.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

APPREHENSIVELY, the querist may be a script writer for a TV serial or Film, and may be needing them as home-work.

×