Transfer of a decree of small cause to regular side for execution

This query is : Resolved 

28 September 2008

a decree passed by small cause court can be transferred to regular side for attachment of immovable property in view of amendment to Sec42 of c.p.c.

29 September 2008

yes if the court is satisfied.

30 September 2008

I agree with Aravind Sir

mastanrao.bhogadi (Querist)
10 October 2008

Respected Sirs,
Thanks for your response.But I may be permitted to submit that there is change in the language of Sec.42(1) of C.P.C. I think that now there is no possibility to attach immovable property in decrees passed by Small Cause Courts.

sanjay kumar patibandla (Expert)
17 October 2008

yes you can

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu