Transfer application

I and my wife both are working in LICI in clerkial cadre posted at two different places. Since last three years i am applying for transfer to my wife place but my transfer application is not accepted.Both of us are in same cadre but my wife is senior as per her service,i am junior than her by 15 months in length of service.What are the options that i can be transferred to my spouse place.Currently my wife is 6 months pregnant and still neither i am being transferred to her place nor been given deputation.I have a another child who is 5 years of age and he stays in day boarding during office hours but its risk been taken as there are chances of child abuse.

It is not a legal query at all.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

all depends on your service rules.

Ji, It is not a legal problem. However, whether you are junior or senior to your wife (employee in the same dept.) is not the problem here, you want transfer. So request the higher authority of your employer stating the facts of pregnancy of your wife, boarding child and enclose the Doctor Certificate regarding your wife condition for transfer on spouse grounds.

Apply to your company/ PSU/ department for sympathetic consideration.
No dispute is involved in your query for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.
If you feel strong it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

×