Stay

Hi I m working in a PSU as Finance Professional n I m qualified CA n working at very level based on graduation eligibility criteria now my company wants to take out new vacancy of officer level job without giving us qualified professionals an internal opportunity n even changes its policy of internal exam for the same n taking out vacant positions in the open market... please advise if a stay can be taken against it or not?? As we qualified people who are eligible ..we r not given chance internally but vacancy is getting floated for CA freshers although we r qualified n have experience too. Pls advise a way out.

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

Recruitment policies cannot be changed through courts of law. Even if you get a stay recruitment can be stalled till the final decision of your court case and stay. You will also not get any benefit due to that stay. You will have to wait for years together till your case is decided finally by the court. By that time you would be shunted out of the PSU on one or the other pretext.

If you think yourself so capable, why afraid of applying through open market as a fresher candidate.

Anonymous person do not deserve obligation from experts as per rules of this platform.

×