Spouse ground transfer

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
16 April 2018

Hello sir,
Me & my husband both working in different PSU in an executive cadre from technical background. Where my husband posted in ranchi & I posted in Assam. I had applied for transfer but not yet received. The problem is that, my company has no office in the said station i.e. vice versa for him. Other than this, our company have offices in Kolkata but not having technical vacancies only having non-technical posts. Though , I’m ready to change my job nature .Due to this reason, my management not yet consider my request.
Please give me proper legal advice on which basis I apply for legal basis spouse background transfer.

Waiting for your valuable advice
Thank you

In the absence of any office or vacancy in each other's office, no alternative, except to change cadre by foregoing your original seniority in your own cadre to be placed down below in seniority position of all the existing employees of the non-technical cadre to which you want to switch over. You cannot override in seniority of any of the existing employee in an ex-cadre post.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
16 April 2018

There is no legal angle. The given facts indicate that you have no case.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
17 April 2018

I agree with Experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu