Share in mother's property

Below are my case details.
1. My mother has two children-Myself and my elder brother.
2. My Elder brother did inter-caste marriage and leaving separately since marriage.
3. I look after my parents. In 2013 my mother expired. She left behind 18 lakhs cash(received from land sold when she was alive) and Gold Ornaments(2 lakhs).
4. So as per mutual understanding the amount is held in acocunt jointly in name of myslef and Father. And access right is Either or Survivor. Further I am the Nominee.
4. As my elder brother already stays apart so he does not take care of my parents(financially as well physically). He even is not in touch with my Father since many years. He is also not ready to keep my Father along with him.
5. Recently my brother called my Father and asking for money.

So I wish to know as per Law is my brother entitled for share in property.

Further as I have access to accounts held jointly, what are the implications if transfer the amount from joint account to my account. In this case will my brother will be still entitled for share in property.

No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

While Insisting the Querists for their details in Profile why the concerned Person had not posted his own details in Profile for several years and remaining Anonymous please.

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

Your question is quite vague.
Where is the property, which your mother has already sold during her life time?

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

A child seems to have acquired professional degrees during the tender age of his childhood!

Then it should be extra ordinary

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)

No reply to anonymous query.

since the query is anonymous I tend to withhold my views.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert)

No reply to anonymous query..

Expert, N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha ji,
You are in the habit of poking your nose in unrelated matters, it would be better for the forum / author to contribute and share your knowledge if you can / have, rather to comment only for comments.

It seems you just try to pose as you are master of the forum / club / law / knowledge / intelligence, fact may / seem to be reverse. Do not comment on other expert, if have problem contact administrator.

Mr.RK Goyal Justification is better than exposing your irritation regarding the facts advised

×