Home > Experts > Others > Service matters - Pay Protection on appointment to lower post on technical resignation.

Service matters - Pay Protection on appointment to lower post on technical resignation. (Others)

Posted On 17 December 2010 at 22:50

I wrote 02 exams of Staff Sel.Com.(1) Stenographers (scale 4000-100-6000) (2) Clerk Grade (scale 3050-75-4590).

Initially, I got appointment order of Stenos and joined in Ministry of Defence, New Delhi(Central Govt.).

At the time of joining, I intimated about the application of (LDC)Clerks grade. After doing as steno for 4 months, I got LDC appointment order and tendered technical Resignation and competent authority accepted the same and directed me to report in Survey of India, Hyderabad(Central Govt.)without break in service.

Then immediately, I applied for pay protection. The Head of Dept. fixed my pay under FR 27 at the minimum of Rs.3050/- instead of Rs.4,000/- (3950+50PP) which was drawn in previous post. Just only preponed the increment for 4 months.

Am I eligible to claim for pay protection. Is there any websites and material to appeal for the same. Kindly provide to my Email: rao_hyderabad2010.yahoo.com, for which act of kindness I shall be very much grateful to you.
Rao Cell No.099084 27272

Expert : PALNITKAR V.V.

Posted On 18 December 2010 at 06:18

you are governed by the rules of your service. unless rules say that your pay shall be protected, you wont be entitledto it.Normally, pay it protected if you join to higher post. But if you join carrying a lower pay scale, then i am doubtful if your pay can be protected.