Sec-13

I'm a housewife lives in Ghz., U.P. My husband do job in Nalagarh, distt. Solan(H.P.)
He filed an divorce case in Nalagarh court w/o my intimation and next hearing date is 15 Oct 2019. I am a housewife & is living with my mother for last 5 years becz of his cruelty & harassment. I am seeking a counsellor(private/govt) who can file my case on my behalf and help me to avoid divorce.

Anjana

Anu (Querist)

I'm a housewife lives in Ghz., U.P. My husband do job in Nalagarh, distt. Solan(H.P.) He filed an divorce case in Nalagarh court w/o my intimation and next hearing date is 15 Oct 2019. I am a housewife & is living with my mother for last 5 years becz of his cruelty & harassment. I am seeking a counsellor(private/govt) who can file my case on my behalf and help me to avoid divorce. Thanks Anjana

Ji, to me you have to consult a local Advocate having knowledge in divorce cases or consult free legal Aid in District Headquarters only or women protection cell.

I doubt Nalagarh court can try a case u/s 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1956, recheck.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer or Legal Service Authority (in Nalagarh Court), for analyses, guidance and proceeding.

Is it a Family court?

×