Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Family Law > Sec.125(3) crpc

Please Wait ..

Sec.125(3) crpc (Family Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 09 July 2011 at 14:28

Maintenance u/s 125(3). Husband deposited Rs. 30,000 against the order of Rs. 4,000/- pm. He then absconded without information to the court. His advocate says she doesn't have his whereabouts. Absonding since 3 years. FC dismissed the case for not providing the address and hence no warrant could be served.Is the FC correct in doing so?


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 09 July 2011 at 14:53

no ,the FC is incorrect in doing so.

Expert : Advocate Bhartesh goyal

Posted On 09 July 2011 at 16:28

No, Family court has passed wrong order.court should have issued the standing warrant against accused.

Expert : S. Bharath

Posted On 09 July 2011 at 18:30

I agree with Mr. Goyal.

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 09 July 2011 at 23:04

Is there any provision under which advocate can give a protest application? The court said when the address of the opponent could not be provided for 3 long years, the case couldn't be kept pending. In this case the opponent/husband is declared wanted in other criminal cases. The applicant's advocate showed inability to supply the address and hence the case was dismissed.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics