2. No. Stipund is menat only for trainees and training can be given to freshers for a very specific period and they cannot be given any work or post of responsibility rather they can be given work under the close supervision of their seniors.
3. Components of ESI & EPF are: Basic, DA, Food concession, if any and retaining allowance so if a company shows entire salary as basic and DA then it shall attract the provisions of these acts. One thing is sure, if any employees gets wages (which includes all these 4 components) beyond the limit of EFP & MP Act or EST Act then no liability is fastened over the employer and these employees shall be got exempted.
5. Yes. Company can duly charge if this facility do no form part of service benefits.
6. No. It depends over the contract of service otherwise it is not mandatory.
7. No. This rule which is beyond natural justice cannot be made and implemented.
9. No. Such rule is against Industrial Disputes Act provisions.
If such company is violating any or all of the above situations then point-wise various actions can be taken by affected employees. It shall be good to take the specific services of any lawyer for this purpose.