Rowdy advocate

The Opposite party vakeel (advocate) has tried all methods to delay orders in appeal filed in National Consumer Commission, New Delhi.

Fed up of attending hearings without any proceedings taking place at all for paast 1 year.

The other day at the hearing the OP advocate hurled abuses to me a lady of 70 years. He screamed atop his voice hey oi hui etc. The president and other judicial member also did hey hoi etc, all the other advocates did the same.

It was a unrul behaviour by OP advocate and Unruly scene. The Judges wont pass orders, they simply keep giving new dates.

The lower court and lower commission have given ruling in my favor.

I am shi t scared to attend hearing next time.

What to be done in this case.

I am representing my own case so far.

Madam You are a Senior Citizen but at the same time you Should Not Make any such Comments about Honorable Courts and Learned Advocates.

Senior Citizens Acts in India Provides all benefits and Comforts to Senior Citizen. Tha Act also states any Case where the Senior Citizens are involved to be completed on Priority

Your self could Contact " New Delhi District Legal Services Authority " Pre Fabricated Buildings, Ground Floor, Patiala House Court Complex, New Delhi-- 110001. Mobile --9677992802 - Phone 011---23072418--23071732--23071733 and Email--nddistrict.dlsa@gmail.com and They would help you out please.

Atleast in future Do not make such Comments as mentioned in your Title and Query Please.

It is absurd and ridiculous to use such unwarranted and derogatory words for an advocate.
I do not subscribe to your view rather strongly condemn your language. Mind and mend it.

Rajalakshmi Sarovar (Querist)

Thank you Mr Raj Kumar. Doing aye, oi, hui, does not suit a suited booted fellow, if that much sense advocates had, why would I post something here dear?

Vashista. You must also belong to same category of goons. Thats why your reply like that. Take care dear.

You are Welcome -Madam -- T

The facts, as posted, are less than convincing.

Rajalakshmi Sarovar (Querist)

Why should I convince you? You look like rwody too? :-))

Rajalakshmi Sarovar (Querist)

REtd roadi ....................

Of course it may be your personal opinion, but while addressing in public, you you should be cautious and decorum and decency.

×