Rent and leave agreement

Sir my father recently passed away, and we couldn't find the sale agreement of the house, we hired a lawyer for getting the sale agreement back on my mothers name.
Can we rent the house while the process is still going on??

It is better to get the opinion of the prospective purchaser before venturing to rent out the house.

Huzaifa Ansari (Querist)

Can the police take any action if the rent agreement is prepared through court??

Kishor Mehta (Expert)

Please clarify whether it is a rent agreement or a sale agreement. There is a vast difference in their meanings.

Huzaifa Ansari (Querist)

We lost the sale agreement, can we still rent the house if its on my father's name but he recently passed away??

Confusing statement, wherein you are connecting sale agreement and rent agreement.
Consult a local lawyer for appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

How sale agreement is concerned with renting of your house?

Huzaifa Ansari (Querist)

We have lost the sale agreement, as it was on my father's name who recently passed away, so we currently dont have a sale agreement of the house.
So can we still rent the house??

Huzaifa Ansari (Querist)

So can we still rent the house??

For Lost Documents. First file a Police Complaint for Missing Documents and New paper Publishing regarding missing to be made . Discuss with local Advocate.

×