This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 April 2019

My landlord died. She was unmarried. She has a brother and a sister. I have been approached by a lady claiming to be her grand niece with a registered will claiming right over the property and the rental. Meanwhile I have heard that the sister of the deceased is planning to challenge the will. Who should I pay the rent to ? Since the will might be challenged , I don�t want to pay to the wrong person now and later be asked to again pay the rent to the rightful owner

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 April 2019

Deposit the rent in the Court of Rent Controller through a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu