Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > Registration of sale deed

Please Wait ..

Registration of sale deed (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Mrunmai Deshpande

Posted On 11 January 2017 at 07:09

Thanks for the help.
My Mother is 88 years old. She is totally bed ridden because of severe osteo arthritis and severe osteoporosis. She owns a flat in a registered CHS which she wants to sell. As the sale deed or power of attorney can not be registered due to her physical disability for to be present at Registrar’s office, will you kindly suggest the way out !
Can we Notarize the Power of Attorney Document and go ahead for Registration. Please advise !


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : R.K Nanda

Posted On 11 January 2017 at 16:54

Click to Talk

you can request sub-registrar to visit ur home for sale deed registration due to your mother illness.

Expert : kavksatyanarayana

Posted On 11 January 2017 at 21:31

Obtain a certificate that she is not able to move from a doctor and put an application along with Doctor's certificate before the Sub Registrar concerned. after levying necessary fees for the purpose he will attend your house and admit the document.

Expert : Ms.Usha Kapoor

Posted On 12 January 2017 at 04:54

Agree with experts.

Expert : Rajendra K Goyal

Posted On 14 January 2017 at 14:18

Repeated query:

Expert : Kumar Doab

Posted On 14 January 2017 at 16:26

Why to repeat?

Expert : Adv. Yogen Kakade

Posted On 14 March 2017 at 14:42

Repeated query.. already answered



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics