Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > Registration of sale deed

Please Wait ..

Registration of sale deed (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Mrunmai Deshpande

Posted On 10 January 2017 at 18:00

My Mother is 88 years old. She is totally bed ridden because of severe osteo arthritis and severe osteoporosis. She owns a flat in a registered CHS which she wants to sell. As the sale deed or power of attorney can not be registered due to her physical disability for to be present at Registrar’s office, will you kindly suggest the way out ! Please help !


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha

Posted On 10 January 2017 at 18:17

The Concerned Registrar would Visit Her/your Mother's Place On Special Request .

Expert : Kumar Doab

Posted On 10 January 2017 at 18:20

Sufficient reason to satisfaction of registering authority may be explained.

Expert : Rajendra K Goyal

Posted On 10 January 2017 at 19:14

May prey the concerned Registrar to visit to house and register the documents.

Expert : adv.bharat @ PUNE

Posted On 10 January 2017 at 19:45

You can also get signing authority on behalf of your mother and request the SRO to do the document by giving the medical certificate from government doctor.

Expert : Adv Prashant

Posted On 10 January 2017 at 23:43

Get doctors certificate stating aforesaid disease that your mother unable to go to registry office. Registrar will send his authorized personnel to finalize registration process of your property.

Expert : Ms.Usha Kapoor

Posted On 12 January 2017 at 05:10

Agree with experts.

Expert : Kumar Doab

Posted On 12 January 2017 at 12:48

Pursue and approach registering Authority.


31. Registration or acceptance for deposit at private residence
In ordinary cases the registration or deposit of documents under this Act shall be made only at the office of the officer authorised to accept the same for registration or deposit:

PROVIDED that such officer may on special cause being shown attend at the residence of any person desiring to present a document for registration or to deposit a will, and accept for registration or deposit such document or will.

Expert : Rajendra K Goyal

Posted On 14 January 2017 at 14:19

Repeated query:

Expert : Kumar Doab

Posted On 14 January 2017 at 16:21

Why to repeat?

Expert : Adv. Yogen Kakade

Posted On 14 March 2017 at 14:43

Repeated query.. already answered..



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics