Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Registration of parternship in uttar pradesh

Please Wait ..

Registration of parternship in uttar pradesh (Corporate Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Ravi Shankar

Posted On 19 August 2011 at 20:04

How to register a partnership firm in uttar pradesh. What are are the documents required for it and where to apply for registration.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 20 August 2011 at 18:26

A society registrar also officiate as registrar of partnership as well as of chit funds.General the have charge of many districts.

The document required would be partnership deed. In addition certain forms prescribed under partnership rules available at office will have to be filed after signature where after registration certificate will be issued.

Expert : sanjeev kumar goel

Posted On 21 August 2011 at 12:16

dear mr ravi
if u r in western u. p. then u can get your partnership deed ragustered with THE REGISTRAR OF FIRMS N SOCIETIES U P and its office is at mohan puri meerut. for getting registered ur deed u need an authenticated copy of p/d or original p/d along with Form 1 n court fees. now a days they ask for an affidavit also. so many brokers r sitting there n u may contact these persons n will get ur deed registered. u can do this at ur own also.

Expert : Nadeem Qureshi

Posted On 22 August 2011 at 11:26

Click to Talk

Dear ravi
if you wanna registered a partenership Firm in UP Specialy in UP west then you can deposit two copies of Form No. 1 (In hindi) one affadavit of first partener of the Firm, Registered deed (certified copy), all Partners ID and Address proof(photocopy Attested), 500/- for registration fees it is all about if you will deposit yourself and the address of Office is
near gas factory, New Mohan Puri Meerut.(Nale wala road)
If any clairification please fell free to contact on 9953809956


Posted On 22 August 2011 at 17:32

Dear Ravi,

For registration of Partnership in U.P., you are required to submit a Signed Copy of Partnership Deed along with Form No. 1 and an affidavit of a partner (First Partner) and the ID and address proof of all partners in the Office of Assistant Registrar, Firms, Chis and Societies.

The Office of Assistant Registrar, Firms, Chis and Societies are not operating at District Level. You can approach the Office of Assistant Registrar, Firms, Chis and Societies having jurisdiction in your matter.

The jurisdiction can be decided after having come to know the place of partnership.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics