Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > Registration deed

Please Wait ..

Registration deed (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Manish Bhalerao

Posted On 19 March 2017 at 22:09

I had purchased a flat from builder in 2011 and builder got me a home loan from lic of india. Now when the interest slashed I decided to transfer my loan to Tata Capital housing finance. They verified my documents and informed me that the builder had registered this property and later there was a correction and cancellation of the deed of the flat that I purchased . The builder never told me this at the time of purchase and now when I am asking for the original agreement,correction and cancellation documents as asked by Tata capital the builder says that they have brunt the document and no longer have it. The legal team of Tata capital say that the title of the property is not clear unless I have the original. Please suggest what can I do so that I have no legal trouble


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : kavksatyanarayana

Posted On 19 March 2017 at 22:46

Verify your document. if the details of previous original document found in the document, then you have to obtain a copy of the document from Registry office by paying necessary fees. consult a local lawyer who have knowledge in this field.

Expert : Ms.Usha Kapoor

Posted On 20 March 2017 at 05:43

AGREE WITH kAVAK satyanarayana,

Expert : Kumar Doab

Posted On 20 March 2017 at 20:36

Agreeing with Mr.kavksatyanarayana.

The original might have been deposited with LIC.

The builder seems to have made a pass on you.

Approach local counsel specializing in such/property/civil matters.

Expert : Dr J C Vashista

Posted On 21 March 2017 at 07:04

Consult a local lawyer for necessary legal action against the builder + LIC on the strength of documents demanded by Tata Finance qua the property.

Expert : Adv. Yogen Kakade

Posted On 21 March 2017 at 11:03

I agree with the experts.

Expert : Rajendra K Goyal

Posted On 21 March 2017 at 16:09

You can take certified copies of the registered documents from registrar office, try for that.

Consult local lawyer and send legal notice / also discuss the scope of criminal case against the builder.

Expert : Kumar Doab

Posted On 22 March 2017 at 21:37

Act on the suggestions advanced to you.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics