Registering forign born kids


Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 February 2018

my 2 daugthers who born in abroad (swedish) they have PIO card, i was not aware i need to register in Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) will there be any complications?
Stayed in india for 3 years without registering in FRRO

Kapil Chandna (Expert)
14 February 2018


Most likely yes ....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
14 February 2018

OCI/PIO registered foreign citizen don't require any further registration with FRRO in India during any period of stay.

Kuummaar AS (Expert)
14 February 2018

“ANONYMOUS” ने इस फोरम पे बहुत QUERIES फैंकी हुई हैं सावधान रहिये

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu