Registering a contempt of court at c.a.t

Hello sir, I have registered an application at CAT Banglore regarding an appointment last year against ESIC. On November 2018 court has ordered that the appointment should be done within one month period from the date of issuance of the order. The deadline was finished on December 22, 2018, and no appointment order issued yet. Due to the repeated inquiry at ESIC regional office, I came to know that they are planning to put a writ petition at Karnataka High court. But there is no official communication received regarding that. So I request your expert opinion regarding the filing of contempt of court at C.A.T or any other legal opinion in this case

Consult the councel for the next course of action.

File a contempt case before same CAT (Banglore) and caveat petition before Karnataka High Court through your lawyer.

They still have time to file appeal to High Court

×