Regarding legal action

Respected experts,

SSC conducts the written examination for the recruitment of para-military forces such as CRPF, ITBP, CISF and SSB. It seems to me(though I don't have evidence right now) that the cadidates who applied for ; they may be fit for Physical and Medical test, but many such candidates who are qualified in physical and medical test their written exam is appeared by someone else on his or her behalf i.e. through impersonation. With such an unfair manner they have acquired their jobs and are continuing. In such a case how can they be legally punished and what could be the highest punishment ?

How can you establish and prove that the person has impersonated?

It would be appropriate to consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters for better appreciation of facts/documents/ records/ case file and guide and proceed properly.

If any specific case, the identity could be established through Aadhaar. Else it will be termed as false or imaginary.

Adv Deepak Joshi +91701782151 (Expert)

How will you prove your words any evidence ?

×